Islamists burn Buddhist Temples over FB picture

No one said that. Fail. Leave this thread you embarrassing piece of shit you make Americans look so dumb

And your name calling reinforces the typical Muslim sterotype. Way to prove we're
wrong.

Look at your bigotry. She called me a pig fucker in another thread right before this. Get out of here with your nonsense right away wanting to paint a me as Muslim stereotype. It's okay for you and kosher to curse at me but I can't say anything back. Give me a break :rolleyes:

A. I didn't see it.
b. after you called me a pig and a whore when I didn't say shit to you, seems kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

And your name calling reinforces the typical Muslim sterotype. Way to prove we're
wrong.

Look at your bigotry. She called me a pig fucker in another thread right before this. Get out of here with your nonsense right away wanting to paint a me as Muslim stereotype. It's okay for you and kosher to curse at me but I can't say anything back. Give me a break :rolleyes:

A. I didn't see it.
b. after you called me a pig and a whore when I didn't say shit to you, seems kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

U called me a lot of things and insulted me. I apologized as well, we were going good until you came in and made stupid comments.

I didn't see anyone painting you as a typical Muslim, I see people calling you a pig fucker and piece of shit.

Are you saying you are the typical Muslim?

In which case, ouch.

Why don't people say anything when Muslims are killed in Myanmar? And their homes are burned down? It's a double standard.

Don't you ever get tired of Justifying Islam? Kinda hard to feel sorry for a religion that wants to kill you. None the less, Yes if innocent people got killed or had their house bruned down,yes I am sorry for that. If they were Islamic tyrant radicals,good riddance.

I missed the justification, where was it?

It was a generalization to all his posts.

That's what happens when lunatic conservatives who are known for their hatred and double standard come in a thread. It's always them who flame things up

Don't you ever get tired of Justifying Islam? Kinda hard to feel sorry for a religion that wants to kill you. None the less, Yes if innocent people got killed or had their house bruned down,yes I am sorry for that. If they were Islamic tyrant radicals,good riddance.

Like I what? What do you mean by justifying Islam. The biggest religion in the world? You want it gone? Not gonna happen

A. I didn't see it.

U called me a lot of things and insulted me. I apologized as well, we were going good until you came in and made stupid comments.

Dude I'm just saying you've done it too, relax. Can we put the name calling aside and get back to the topic, this ain't flame zone.

A. I didn't see it.

Dude I'm just saying you've done it too, relax. Can we put the name calling aside and get back to the topic, this ain't flame zone.

Me relax? Look at the beginning of the thread and see who came in with flaming language. It ain't me

Like I what? What do you mean by justifying Islam. The biggest religion in the world? You want it gone? Not gonna happen

I'd settle for Modernization. Some of the worst teachings and customs need to be gotten rid of. Jews and Christians have done it, Muslims need to also. There are practices in the 21 century that aren't acceptable.

In example:

Stoning people
cutting off limbs for stealing
covering women from head to toe
beating women
Marrying/having sex with anyone under the age of 18.
forced conversion
forcing people to stay in the Islamic religion
honor killings
threatening people who insult Mohammad or Islam
the three male witness rule for rape has to go, it's ridiculous.

Time to relegate some things to the past and take a more modern approach.

I'd settle for Modernization. Some of the worst teachings and customs need to be gotten rid of. Jews and Christians have done it, Muslims need to also. There are practices in the 21 century that aren't acceptable.

In example:

Stoning people
beating women
forced conversion
honor killings

Most of the Islamic world is modernized. And your religion says you're supposed to follow Moses law. That's not to be changed. You are dismissing Gods laws. He never said you can stop following. So in other words you're not following Christianity and just declare yourself a atheist. And you have absolutely no facts to back it up. Some of those things happen and they are rare. Also the Islamic world is huge so there is more of a tendency for things to happen. Christians aren't Christians they are secular western countries. So you still can't compare them.

In example:

Stoning people
beating women
forced conversion
honor killings

When did Christians stone people?

In example:

Stoning people
beating women
forced conversion
honor killings

Most of the Islamic world is modernized. And your religion says you're supposed to follow Moses law. That's not to be changed. You are dismissing Gods laws. He never said you can stop following. So in other words you're not following Christianity and just declare yourself a atheist. And you have absolutely no facts to back it up. Some of those things happen and they are rare. Also the Islamic world is huge so there is more of a tendency for things to happen. Christians aren't Christians they are secular western countries. So you still can't compare them.

Shut up, pigdog.

Are you going to stone me for speaking out of turn?

I dare you.

In example:

Stoning people
beating women
forced conversion
honor killings

Go fuck yourself !!!

In example:

Stoning people
beating women
forced conversion
honor killings

Shut up, pigdog.

Are you going to stone me for speaking out of turn?

I dare you.

Double-dog dare him?

Forum List

Back