Islamist militia bases stormed in Benghazi

I

Indofred

BBC News - Libya: Islamist militia bases stormed in Benghazi

Hundreds of Libyan protesters stormed the headquarters of Islamist group Ansar al-Sharia in a backlash after last week's attack on the US consulate.

Security forces were also involved and took over several militia bases, evicting many militia fighters.

The assault follows a day of anti-militia protests in Benghazi, which were sparked by the storming of the US consulate.

Some 30,000 anti-militia protesters had marched in Benghazi earlier on Friday.

Muslims attack the extremists and drive them out.

What ever happened to ALL Muslims are blah, blah. blah?

Muslims want to live in peace without the extremists, this is a fantastic event and one I would love to see repeated where ever extremists grab power and/or commit atrocities.

Which ones attacked the consulate?

Like it matters...

So this clear action against extremists is of no mater to you and you simply dismiss it as a non event?

How strange.

Or maybe not. You'll try any tactic that you think will make Muslims look bad, regardless of the truth.

No, if it's for real, it's great. I'm just cynical about this sort of thing..how can a person not be? But more power to them, I think everybody would like to see them oust the people who oppress them.

No, if it's for real, it's great. I'm just cynical about this sort of thing..how can a person not be? But more power to them, I think everybody would like to see them oust the people who oppress them.

Israeli occupation forces oppress the Palestinians of the post '67 occupied areas so, using your ideal as stated above, you want the land returned to Palestinian control.

Excellent. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back