CDZ Islamic terrorism - Why?

Islam is a dark, violent cult that breeds insanity and homicidal degeneracy; it was invented by a bandit gang leader for just that purpose. The mosques and madrassas spit out vile, crazy murderers and sociopaths like McDonald's spits out happy meals. Read their Koran; it's all right there in front of you. It's nothing 'recent'; what's 'recent' is modern transportation and weapons at their disposal, and a naive, tolerant West that has been living in an affluent, self-indulgent bubble and has lost the ability to deal with such bizarre cults, or even accept that atavistic sadism and pagan brutality still exists in much of the rest of the world, and was only held in check by repression and restrictions on their abilities to travel to and then run amuck in civilized countries.

Defining terrorism as attacks against unarmed civilians for the purposes of this thread, not attacks against armed military forces, armed police or armed militia of any sort.

One thing of note is the total ignorance of why terrorist attacks by Islamic groups has risen since around 1970. Before that time there was a little bit of extremism, all pretty much confined to bits of the middle east, but that was really it.

We now see many attacks all over the world, so perhaps it would be a good idea to explore the reasons for these, but leaving behind all the baggage of hate in order to come to real conclusions based on history and logic.
There's always a reason they commit their stupidity that can be traced back to other events.

Can we explore the history of Islamic terrorism post 1945, and work out the reasons it has expanded so much since that time?

CDZ
Post 1945? US foreign policy is the reason.

But maybe Allah like terrorists and he like fundamentalism of Iran. But Iran is strongest Moslem country in this world's and fundamentalism better than terrorism for me.

Iran, Iraq, S.A. and Qatar I like of Moslem brothers. And Iraq do everything to stopped IS in south land. Maybe 240,000 guerilla Army left and IS are maybe 50,000 man. IS will nothing in northern land they will wars in south Iraq against Iraq guerilla Army. Kurdistan is impossible to fight a war for IS chances. Kurdistan have loses only max 30,000 soldier or smaller size in their geurilla Army from begins 190,000 man. Kurdistan have nothing do when IS go down in Iraq. IS are Jihadists. Are little better terrorists than Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda must been defeat. Or new war begin in Nigeria or Philippines 2 Moslem countries vs United States.

My house is on fire. Should I call the Fire Department or first read a book on the history of fire?

Firstly, I'd suggest not tossing gas on the fire. (Which is our current policy in the Middle East)

Forum List

Back