Islamic State Militants Now World's Richest

Will the Libs here attack them for not having "earned" those millions and millions?

Hell, the Lib In Chief, has them drop food and Ammo to ISIS!
damn you sure know how to lie well...

Well Moonbeam, did WE or didn't we drop food and ammo to ISIS?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...raqi-pilots-mistakenly-drop-aid-to-ISIS-.html
On purpose, no....but be disingenuous all you can...

First you have to answer one question...who is WE, Kimosabe? I can't tell if you are a Hadj or an American from your replies in this thread.
Why don't you CHECK on my post Noob!

Why don't you just answer the question, Hadj.

Sonny, I see your only 55... perhaps IF you grew up and went through the service, you'd be able to figure it out!

If you are older than I and still willing to be a sheeple who is assumed to be a potential criminal or terrorist until proven otherwise, it only proves that age can't cure stupid.

How's this youngster...

public-relations-2.jpeg

So that's you with the rag on your head? Nice.

If you are the doggie face, then I understand why it's so hard for you to answer a simple question...but it's not your fault you weren't smart enough to be a Marine.

Now again, who is "WE" in your question, fuzznuts.

Why don't you CHECK on my post Noob!

Sonny, I see your only 55... perhaps IF you grew up and went through the service, you'd be able to figure it out!

If you are older than I and still willing to be a sheeple who is assumed to be a potential criminal or terrorist until proven otherwise, it only proves that age can't cure stupid.

How's this youngster...

public-relations-2.jpeg

If you are the doggie face, then I understand why it's so hard for you to answer a simple question...but it's not your fault you weren't smart enough to be a Marine.

WE is the coalition, your weak assed president has supposedly put together, pond scum!

Obama-ISIS-Coalition.jpg

A

How's this youngster...

public-relations-2.jpeg

WE is the coalition, your weak assed president has supposedly put together, pond scum!

Obama-ISIS-Coalition.jpg

Ahh, the coalition. You do know that ISIS is part of that coalition, right? Don't lay your clueless President on me, you seem to be the one who bought off on his bullshit made-up new bogey man. So YOU, dropped stuff to them, not WE, Kimosabe.

A

How's this youngster...

public-relations-2.jpeg

Obama-ISIS-Coalition.jpg

Ahh, the coalition. You do know that ISIS is part of that coalition, right? Don't lay your clueless President on me, you seem to be the one who bought off on his bullshit made-up new bogey man. So YOU, dropped stuff to them, not WE, Kimosabe.
It will only end up with him claiming you're a subversive when you corner him...

A

How's this youngster...

public-relations-2.jpeg

Obama-ISIS-Coalition.jpg

No :ahole-1:, ISIS is not part of the coalition.... Think your 2 digit IQ has failed you!...And it appears your clueless president, is still clueless!

A

How's this youngster...

public-relations-2.jpeg

Obama-ISIS-Coalition.jpg

It will only end up with him claiming you're a subversive when you corner him...

They should have shot at you when you were in Texas....maybe wake your dumbass up!

A

How's this youngster...

public-relations-2.jpeg

Obama-ISIS-Coalition.jpg

No :ahole-1:, ISIS is not part of the coalition.... Think your 2 digit IQ has failed you!...And it appears your clueless president, is still clueless!

Ahh, you are one of those ninnies who thinks there are good hadj and bad hadj and that the good hadj would NEVAR screw us. John McCain, is that you? Or are you the other nitwit, John Kerry?

A
How's this youngster...

public-relations-2.jpeg

Obama-ISIS-Coalition.jpg

Ahh, you are one of those ninnies who thinks there are good hadj and bad hadj and that the good hadj would NEVAR screw us. John McCain, is that you? Or are you the other nitwit, John Kerry?

Let me help you libtard...

dealing_with_muslims-2.jpg

A

Obama-ISIS-Coalition.jpg

Says the useful idiot who is arming and supplying them. :lol:

I think the libtard is in your mirror, geezer.

A

Obama-ISIS-Coalition.jpg

That's part of your problem, you don't think!

A

I'm not the one arming and supplying Hadj, girlfriend. Pull your head out of your ass...you might be surprised at what the world really looks like without the filter of your plexiglass belly button.

I'm not the one arming and supplying Hadj, girlfriend. Pull your head out of your ass...you might be surprised at what the world really looks like without the filter of your plexiglass belly button.

Besides not being able to think, I see you also can't comprehend what was written! Hussein!

Besides not being able to think, I see you also can't comprehend what was written! Hussein!

I comprehend that you don't mind arming and supplying hadj because you are a useful neocon idiot who thinks he can pay good hadj to fight bad hadj. Wake up, Geezer McCain, they are all the freakin same.

Forum List

Back