Thank you President Obama

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
For screwing up the recovery.

For allowing tens of thousands of uneducated morons to flood across our southern border.

For making us look incredibly foolish on the world stage.

For making race relations worse instead of better.

For destroying the healthcare that thousands came to our country to receive because it was so good.

For further turning our citizens against each other.

For driving up the cost of energy.

But mostly for setting an example that hopefully most Americans learned from so that future morons are not elected to the office of POTUS.

palin-cat-slap-the-stupid-out-of-you.jpg

at least your not bitching about no work...

I would also add: thank you President Obama, Nobel peacekeeper, for supporting conflicts and backing "your sons of the bitch" in quite a few countries, one of those is my Motherland. Thanks for thousands of innocent civilians killed, how much a human life means for u, Mr. president?...

Thanks for nothing is right.

I pity the next POTUS who will have to take over once that fuck is gone. Good God. Hope we taxpayers have deeper pockets because we're gonna need em.

For allowing tens of thousands of uneducated morons to flood across our southern border.

For destroying the healthcare that thousands came to our country to receive because it was so good.

But mostly for setting an example that hopefully most Americans learned from so that future morons are not elected to the office of POTUS.
When I see him on the golf course this afternoon I`ll be sure to let him know that the fascists thank him. Anything else you losers want me to tell him? Could it be that I wandered into the daily "we hate Obama" circle jerk thread?

When I see him on the golf course this afternoon I`ll be sure to let him know that the fascists thank him. Anything else you losers want me to tell him? Could it be that I wandered into the daily "we hate Obama" circle jerk thread?
If you are really golfing with the anti American fool you have really stepped in a pile of.......,

Last edited:

Poser

Hillary is considered de facto next President by millions, and you think Americans learned a damn thing from Obama?

Hillary is considered de facto next President by millions, and you think Americans learned a damn thing from Obama?

Quite a bit actually

Gas well below 3 per gallon. Thanking him would be in order. 332-206
But it was a buck eighty when he took office.
No kidding! When we were losing 750,000 jobs a month under Gomer Bush`s regime nobody was buying gas. That`s a Jr. High Economics lesson BTW.
The price of gas dropped dramatically before the housing market collapse. It was due to drilling restrictions being lifted. Obama reimposed those drilling restrictions and the price has been unnecessarily high ever since.
Your worn out lefty excuse of a bad economy causing gas prices to fall would mean prices would have stayed down this entire time because the economy has yet to recover. In fact, the economy would have recovered long ago if not for Obama and his stifling energy policy causing prices to go up and stay up. You should not be allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back