Islamic Prayer Meeting

Doesn’t everyone go to religious services to see the prayer leader brandish an AK while calling the faithful to kill people?

Oh, the fun I’ve been missing.

Here I am. I will testify----ITS NOTHING NEW I visited a mosque in the USA for the first time-----approximately 43 years ago. Its the overwhelming nausea that is the reason I remember the event in detail. It was a GOOD FRIDAY (christian holiday---friday before easter---the day Jesus is considered to have been crucified) There was a visiting IMAM----my hosts were pakistani and Indian----but the IMAM seemed to have a thick ARABIC accent---he spoke in english. The theme of his "sermon" was GOOD FRIDAY His message was "THE CHRISTIANS ARE LIARS AND ENEMEEEEEE OF ISLAAAAAAM" he described why the new testament is a filthy lie I felt sick as I watched little boys sitting next to their fathers who nodded agreement at every disgusting word This even took place at mosque in MID MANHATTAN walking distance from the site where the WORLD TRADE CENTER WOULD LATER BE BUILT

THE IMAM VIRTUALLY SPIT as he described christians as "THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAM"

Here I am. I will testify----ITS NOTHING NEW I visited a mosque in the USA for the first time-----approximately 43 years ago. Its the overwhelming nausea that is the reason I remember the event in detail. It was a GOOD FRIDAY (christian holiday---friday before easter---the day Jesus is considered to have been crucified) There was a visiting IMAM----my hosts were pakistani and Indian----but the IMAM seemed to have a thick ARABIC accent---he spoke in english. The theme of his "sermon" was GOOD FRIDAY His message was "THE CHRISTIANS ARE LIARS AND ENEMEEEEEE OF ISLAAAAAAM" he described why the new testament is a filthy lie I felt sick as I watched little boys sitting next to their fathers who nodded agreement at every disgusting word This even took place at mosque in MID MANHATTAN walking distance from the site where the WORLD TRADE CENTER WOULD LATER BE BUILT

THE IMAM VIRTUALLY SPIT as he described christians as "THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAM"

You might think that "Enemies of Islam" is just a convenient slogan employed by moslems as justification for their hatreds directed at the kuffar. It goes much deeper.

Do moslems find justification for those hatreds in their politico-religious ideology? Is suicide bombing or other acts of mass murder prohibited?

Let's go to the source material and have a look, shall we?

Based upon the manual written by Shihabuddin Abu al-'Abbas Ahmad ibn an-Naqib al-Misri titled 'Umdat as-Salik wa 'Uddat an-Nasik (Reliance of the Traveller and Tools of the Worshipper' we read the following; "It is not permissible to kill women or children unless they are fighting against the Muslims." ('Umdat al-Salik, o9.10).

With only a little bit of creative interpretation, "fighting against the Muslims" can be an open ended phrase that can be applied as needed.

Doesn’t everyone go to religious services to see the prayer leader brandish an AK while calling the faithful to kill people?

The real fun takes place in Mecca----over there----people march around a rock and engage in PEP RALLY style chanting -----something like those pre game sports rallies in high school---------very enthusiastic instead of "WIN WIN WIN" --------the chant is "DEATH TO_______ DEATH TO _________ DEATH TO_________ " you can fill in the blank with either "jews" or "americans" A MILLION PEOPLE CHANTING IN UNISON----while marching around a black rock very spiritually uplifting

The real fun takes place in Mecca----over there----people march around a rock and engage in PEP RALLY style chanting -----something like those pre game sports rallies in high school---------very enthusiastic instead of "WIN WIN WIN" --------the chant is "DEATH TO_______ DEATH TO _________ DEATH TO_________ " you can fill in the blank with either "jews" or "americans" A MILLION PEOPLE CHANTING IN UNISON----while marching around a black rock very spiritually uplifting
Does that ritual take place before or after the annual stampede?

Does that ritual take place before or after the annual stampede?

The stampede seems to coincide with the frenzy of pebble-chucking as confirmation of traditions and symbolism of Arab pagan polytheism from which Islam was cobbled together.

Islamism has stolen/co-opted the majority of its theology and major elements of its core rituals from both Arab paganism and the Abrahamic faiths which preceded it. The traditions associated with the hajj rituals along with the symbolism of circling the Kaabah (the black god-rock) are hard to mistake.

If anyone has ever watched the masses circling the god-rock, its a convincing scene wherein the believing pebble-chuckers are precisely following ancient pagan traditions: throwing pebbles at devil-pillars . "O God, driveth the demons away"

it must be FUN----millions of people do it EAGERLY------in the past it was not fun because there were no "facilities"---- Everyone has to kill a lamb------but I do not think that they barbecue on site. That would be LOTS OF FUN

Thank you for sharing that with us.

Your descriptions are both graphic and CORRECT.

Forum List

Back