Islamic clerics issue fatwa against living on Mars

Do you live on Mars?

Have you ever been to America?

America is filled with Muslim women with careers who choose their mates.

The above is a lie.

Dr Farooq Hamada and his team have issued a fatwa against a trip that would probably result in death, or at least have a very high chance of such.
Suicide is a sin in Islam (That's why idiot suicide bombers are guaranteed a place in hell) as is any action that is likely to end up in harm or death, outside war.

A one way trip to Mars with no possibility of a return journey, even if faced with death because of unsustainable conditions on the planet, would be covered by that rule.

Frankly, to go on such a trip with no hope of return and very little chance of survival would be bloody stupid anyway.
Kinda like being a muslim women who has no hope of choosing her own mate, and very little chance at a career.
Really? You mean the ones that don't have to be obedient to their Muslim husbands who treat their women lower than dogs?

Women's rights and and Islam are like oil and water.

You obviously are not an American who knows a thing about American Muslims.

Do you live on Mars?

Kinda like being a muslim women who has no hope of choosing her own mate, and very little chance at a career.
Really? You mean the ones that don't have to be obedient to their Muslim husbands who treat their women lower than dogs?

Do you live on Mars?

Kartini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kartini, a Muslim woman, is an Indonesian national hero.
She started a movement that guaranteed women's rights in Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim country.

Perhaps you could explain how a national holiday and celebration is held in respect for this woman, given Muslims hate women's rights.
Of course, you can't because it doesn't fit your bullshit stereotype.

Indo told us once that he used to know a few Muslim terrorists who got arrested after they were found involved in a bombing.

things that make you say hmmmm.....

Not quite correct.
The bastards were killed by the police.
As accident has it, I knew of the police raid two days before it happened.
I made sure that information didn't leave my lips because I was perfectly happy with the terrorists' upcoming dispatching to hell.

Muslim terrorists are even more the enemies of Muslims than they are the enemies of everyone else.
It's quite a lot like your C.I.A. terrorists that make so many people hate Americans.
Fuck the lot of them.
But you made friends with them at this bookstore and you guys chatted for a long time, right? Must have felt that you shared common views....

I believe they were trying to groom me into extremism and I was interested in exploring their point of view.
Of course, I had no idea how extreme they were until I found out they were part of the Bali bomb lot and were due to be arrested/shot.
I fully support the Indonesian police in this matter and have no objection at all to them being killed.
It's just a pity they weren't dispatched to hell before they managed the Jakarta bombs.

I say again, fuck terrorists.

Do you live on Mars?

She started a movement that guaranteed women's rights in Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim country.

Perhaps you could explain how a national holiday and celebration is held in respect for this woman, given Muslims hate women's rights.
Women's rights in a Muslim country? The right to be beaten, sold, have 3 sister wives and wear a sheet over their heads? :clap2:

Women's rights in a Muslim country? The right to be beaten, sold, have 3 sister wives and wear a sheet over their heads? :clap2:

I see my hypothesis is proven.
I produce a solid fact, but idiots ignore the truth in a foolish attempt to prove a lie.

A lack of education may be forgiven because it may not be the poster's fault they went to a shit school.
A poster being educationally subnormal may not be their fault because they can't be blamed for the Almighty Allah making them that way.

Blind stupidity is clearly the poster's own fault.

I produce a solid fact, but idiots ignore the truth in a foolish attempt to prove a lie.

A lack of education may be forgiven because it may not be the poster's fault they went to a shit school.
A poster being educationally subnormal may not be their fault because they can't be blamed for the Almighty Allah making them that way.

I guess I know more about being a muslim than you do. You trying to pretend that beating your wife... isn't encouraged in the koran?

I guess I know more about being a muslim than you do. You trying to pretend that beating your wife... isn't encouraged in the koran?

In real life here, a wife beater is seen as a piece of shit, unworthy to live with nice people.
One guy in my old village did that dirty trick and, when he tried to return home, he was forced to hand in his ID card and had to go to a village meeting to decide if he could have it back.
No ID card means he can't live in the village so would have to move away and apply elsewhere.
In fact, he did get it back but was put on a very short leash and no bugger would talk to him.
He couldn't get any local work as no one wanted him around.
His wife divorced him, quite right too, and she, under Indonesian law, takes 50% of all assets in the marriage (except inherited money, housing or other property).
Had he tried to stop her getting her fair share, he would have been kicked out of the village.

The second, similar case, was a man who took a second wife.
To do so is legal here but frowned upon (Government officials of any sort are banned from polygamy in Indonesia, that includes all government employees, regardless of whether they're the president, a teacher, or a street cleaner).
The first wife is supposed to sign an agreement to allow a second wife but may demand money as compensation if they agree to the second marriage. There is absolutely nothing to say she has to sign any agreement and has absolute right to refuse.
She did refuse but he married anyway.
He lost the lot because most of the money in the first marriage was hers by inheritance so he had no claim when it came to divorce.

Women drive cars and motorcycles.
Women work freely.
Women go out alone, any time they fancy.
All girls are required by law to attend school, exactly the same as boys are.
(Some do not as poverty stops them, exactly as it does to some boys)

In Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim country, women are treated as equals.
Now, I'm sure you can google Indonesia's laws to verify the position so, given this heavily populated Muslim country does not allow what you claim, do you think your idea could be wrong?

That's not to say all Muslims treat their wife properly, I know some do not but that doesn't mean ALL Muslims are evil.
Perhaps you could take the domestic violence statistics in the U.S. and assume all American men beat their wives because some do.

To see more of Indonesia, click HERE. This is simply a photo snapshot of Indonesia, not political comment or any attempt to push any agenda.

I enjoy wandering around, finding out what makes this country tick and posting the photos for others to see.

Perhaps you'll enjoy it.

In real life here, a wife beater is seen as a piece of shit, unworthy to live with nice people.
One guy in my old village did that dirty trick and, when he tried to return home, he was forced to hand in his ID card and had to go to a village meeting to decide if he could have it back.
No ID card means he can't live in the village so would have to move away and apply elsewhere.
In fact, he did get it back but was put on a very short leash and no bugger would talk to him.
His wife divorced him, quite right too, and she, under Indonesian law, takes 50% of all assets in the marriage (except inherited money, housing or other property).
Had he tried to stop her getting her fair share, he would have been kicked out of the village.

To do so is legal here but frowned upon (Government officials of any sort are banned from polygamy in Indonesia, that includes all government employees, regardless of whether they're the president, a teacher, or a street cleaner).
The first wife is supposed to sign an agreement to allow a second wife but may demand money as compensation if they agree to the second marriage. There is absolutely nothing to say she has to sign any agreement and has absolute right to refuse.
He lost the lot because most of the money in the first marriage was hers by inheritance so he had no claim when it came to divorce.

Women work freely.

In Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim country, women are treated as equals.
Now, I'm sure you can google Indonesia's laws to verify the position so, given this heavily populated Muslim country does not allow what you claim, do you think your idea could be wrong?

That's not to say all Muslims treat their wife properly, I know some do not but that doesn't mean ALL Muslims are evil.
Perhaps you could take the domestic violence statistics in the U.S. and assume all American men beat their wives because some do.

To see more of Indonesia, click HERE. This is simply a photo snapshot of Indonesia, not political comment or any attempt to push any agenda.

I enjoy wandering around, finding out what makes this country tick and posting the photos for others to see.

Perhaps you'll enjoy it.

Ya sure you fucking wanker, go to Mecca, the center of Islam (did you know?) and yell out to people to give up sharia and stop beating their wives, and selling their children. And I'll set up a pool where everyone here will bet on how many minutes it'll take for you to be beheaded. The koran allows all these things, so if you're against sharia and all that, you're not even a real muslim anyways.

And your pictures look like a 4th world shithole not fit for anyone but muslims.

Women work freely.

Perhaps you'll enjoy it.

Ya sure you fucking wanker, go to Mecca, the center of Islam (did you know?) and yell out to people to give up sharia and stop beating their wives, and selling their children. And I'll set up a pool where everyone here will bet on how many minutes it'll take for you to be beheaded. The koran allows all these things, so if you're against sharia and all that, you're not even a real muslim anyways.

And your pictures look like a 4th world shithole not fit for anyone but muslims.

Sadly it is not just wives, but women in general can be victims to rape and abuse by muslims. Rape is not about sex, it is about dominance and power. It is forcing submission from to woman as much as beating them to obey.
Abuse does not have to be limited wives or women they know. It is an attack on women in general. What goes on in the mind that permits a man to aggressively abuse a woman? How are they taught to permit or justify such behavior, or depraved act in their mind? Why are men threatened by women that they would beat or rape them? Why must they hide women as god made them under scarves or burkas? Why put restriction on women as if animals or pets on a lease? They are human beings.

British Teenage Girl Gang-Raped by 30 Muslim Men in 6 Hours | sharia unveiled

Islam is a backwards, hybrid, medieval, political-legal-cultural-religious belief system and philosophy whose glory days are a thousand years behind it, which has outlived its usefulness, and which is an impediment to the forward progress of Mankind.

Who gives a rat's behind whether its implementation in Region A of the earth is slightly less obnoxious or repressive or misogynistic than it is in Region B, or whether its canon law is more or less binding or interpreted more liberally in Region C of the earth than it is in Region D?

Cancer is cancer, regardless of which stage it's in, and regardless of which part of the body it's infecting.

It has as much business and credibility pronouncing upon Space Exploration as would Atilla the Hun or some 7th Century Used-Camel Salesman.

Last edited:
You obviously are not an American who knows a thing about American Muslims.

Do you live on Mars?

I am both an American and know more about Muslims than you could ever dream to know.

American Muslim men persecute and abuse their women just like they do back home.

That is a fact.

Not quite correct.
The bastards were killed by the police.
As accident has it, I knew of the police raid two days before it happened.
I made sure that information didn't leave my lips because I was perfectly happy with the terrorists' upcoming dispatching to hell.

Muslim terrorists are even more the enemies of Muslims than they are the enemies of everyone else.
It's quite a lot like your C.I.A. terrorists that make so many people hate Americans.
Fuck the lot of them.
But you made friends with them at this bookstore and you guys chatted for a long time, right? Must have felt that you shared common views....

I believe they were trying to groom me into extremism and I was interested in exploring their point of view.
Of course, I had no idea how extreme they were until I found out they were part of the Bali bomb lot and were due to be arrested/shot.
I fully support the Indonesian police in this matter and have no objection at all to them being killed.
It's just a pity they weren't dispatched to hell before they managed the Jakarta bombs.

What kind of "bookstores" do you hang around that would attract these kind of lunatics? Perhaps they saw that you shared some of their views that caused them to want to recruit you.

Ever heard of the old saying "when in hole stop digging"?

What kind of "bookstores" do you hang around that would attract these kind of lunatics? Perhaps they saw that you shared some of their views that caused them to want to recruit you.

The Palestinians have altered that saying to " when your already on a hole, keep digging"

The Palestinians have altered that saying to " when your already on a hole, keep digging"
:lmao:

That should be part of the words of their national anthem.

Yet there are otherwise sentient beings who insist on taking those folks seriously as a threat to mankind.
That would sum it up very nicely if it were just the Fatwa-Issuers in-question, but, unfortunately, it's the millions of practitioners of their political-religious belief-system, who take those Issuers seriously, in-question, as well, and that opens things up onto a genuine threat-axis, as may be seen by the precautions and monitoring and applied interventions on such, undertaken by most Western (and many other) governments around the globe.

Forum List

Back