Islam delusional and dangerous

Almost all latter day bible prophecies involve countries controlled by muslims today
I can remember before the Berlin Wall fell and the Soviet Union disintegrated in 1989.

Christian preachers for decades had claimed from the pulpit that Russian / Chinese communism fulfilled all the Bible prophecies concerning the End Times, and wrote tons of books on the subject.

When the USSR suddenly collapsed, preachers grew silent on the subject until 9/11 happened.

And instantly, muslims and Islam filled the void as the new Bible prophecy boogieman. ..... :ack-1:

Last edited:
Almost all latter day bible prophecies involve countries controlled by muslims today
What are the latter day bible profecies you are talking about? What countires do you think are controlled by Muslims & how? What is the purpose of this thread?

The Middle East is controlled by Americans, Israelis and Russians. We let Muslims control the camels, that’s it.

I can remember before the Berlin Wall fell and the Soviet Union disintegrated in 1989.

Christian preachers for decades had claimed from the pulpit that Russian / Chinese communism fulfilled all the Bible prophecies concerning the End Times, and wrote tons of books on the subject.

When the USSR suddenly collapsed, preachers grew silent on the subject until 9/11 happened.

And instantly, muslims and Islam filled the void as the new Bible prophecy boogieman. ..... :ack-1:
So are you happy that 9/11 happened?

I remember 9/11 well, because the dust hadn't even settled when a Muslim was on the radio complaining that people were going to be mean to Muslims because of it.

He didn't spend even ten seconds saying he felt bad for the victims.

Forum List

Back