ISIS vs ISIL

then why don't you explain why Obama uses ISIL when the rest of the world, including the members or ISIS, call it ISIS?

Why is it so hard for you fools to realize that you messiah wants Israel destroyed and supports his muslim brothers in that endeavor?

Hell, the asshole president still wont say the words RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.

FUCK YOU AND OBOZO.
Considering that it is more accurate, why do you refuse to use ISIL?

Unless ISIS now occupies Israel, its not accurate. You libs need to realize what this is really about.
Us libs... there you go again.

Why? What they currently occupy is not what defines their title - it is their goals that do.

absolutely correct, and one of their goals is the destruction of Israel. And, as stated in the OP, Obama must support that goal since he is one of a very small number who use the term ISIL rather than ISIS.
Your hatred derangement is so pronounced that you will support Daesh by calling them by the name they prefer and recognize them as a legitimate state. The President of the USA has decided to show them disrespect and refuse to call them by the name they prefer and to recognize them as a legitimate state. Few people have understood the differences and meanings of ISIL, ISIS and Daesh. That is because unless they are fluent in Arabic they do not know what those acronyms or the word Daesh translate to and mean to the Arabic speakers that use them. So why should we listen to a deranged hater who does not communicate in Arabic and does not know what he is talking about but rather focuses on promoting hatred for the President?

nice try, but very few americans trust Obama to put America first in anything he does. In his book he said "I will stand with the muslims............................" He was raised and schooled in a muslim madrassa in Indonesia. He has called the muslim call to prayer "the most beautiful sound on earth".

Its no wonder that most of us question his true motives. You can worship him if you please, but the rest of us do not.

Unless ISIS now occupies Israel, its not accurate. You libs need to realize what this is really about.

Why? What they currently occupy is not what defines their title - it is their goals that do.

absolutely correct, and one of their goals is the destruction of Israel. And, as stated in the OP, Obama must support that goal since he is one of a very small number who use the term ISIL rather than ISIS.
Your hatred derangement is so pronounced that you will support Daesh by calling them by the name they prefer and recognize them as a legitimate state. The President of the USA has decided to show them disrespect and refuse to call them by the name they prefer and to recognize them as a legitimate state. Few people have understood the differences and meanings of ISIL, ISIS and Daesh. That is because unless they are fluent in Arabic they do not know what those acronyms or the word Daesh translate to and mean to the Arabic speakers that use them. So why should we listen to a deranged hater who does not communicate in Arabic and does not know what he is talking about but rather focuses on promoting hatred for the President?

nice try, but very few americans trust Obama to put America first in anything he does. In his book he said "I will stand with the muslims............................" He was raised and schooled in a muslim madrassa in Indonesia. He has called the muslim call to prayer "the most beautiful sound on earth".

Its no wonder that most of us question his true motives. You can worship him if you please, but the rest of us do not.
You don't speak for "most of us" or anyone else for that matter. You speak and spew your crap for yourself and a few posters here who show agreement now and then. Obama still gets a 50% approval rating in his 7th year as President. You live in a make believe delusional world.

bwahaha, what a brainwashed useless idiot.

What is the difference between Islam and Muslim?
Islam describes a religion and Muslim describes a person who practices Islam. You would not say, "that person is an Islam". You would have to say "that person practices Islam" or "that person is of the Islamic faith". You might also say, "that person is a Muslim".

You do realize that its Muslim countries ISIS threatens right? I'm not suprised if you don't know that.

You don't speak for "most of us" or anyone else for that matter. You speak and spew your crap for yourself and a few posters here who show agreement now and then. Obama still gets a 50% approval rating in his 7th year as President. You live in a make believe delusional world.

sadly, his approval rating is the product of a biased media and an ignorant populace. But with those two factors working for him he can still only get 1/2 of americans to support his lunacy.

as to who I speak for, I speak for myself. I also pay attention to all media outlets, polls, and what I see and hear from those around me.

You do realize that its Muslim countries ISIS threatens right? I'm not suprised if you don't know that.

ISIS threatens the entire world, especially western nations that allow religious freedom. I'm not surprised that you don't know that

ISIS threatens the entire world, especially western nations that allow religious freedom. I'm not surprised that you don't know that

Why are Muslims fighting ISIS, if all Muslims are the same?

Will you explain to us why the British government wants to destroy Israel?

"Why are Muslims fighting ISIS, if all Muslims are the same"?

Some have helicopters to drop chemicals on others with and some don't.

I think I've stumped the chump. lol

black presidents matter.

Black Friday--------------all Fridays matter.

Who said they were all the same? not me, not Trump, not anyone but you libs.

Will you explain to us why the British government wants to destroy Israel?

Who said they did?, but some of them may. We are talking about Obama. Are you saying that everyone who uses the term ISIL wants to destroy Israel? This thread is about why Obama uses it, not anyone else.

Forum List

Back