ISIS throws man off roof to his death for being gay

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
As US tears itself apart over torture of terrorists, let's just remember who we're up against: ISIS throws man off roof to his death for being gay – and strings up ‘rapists’ in the streets
  • An Islamic court ruled that he should be flung from the highest building
  • They posted the graphic images on a jihadist website
  • It is unknown whether the man died instantly from his injuries
  • This is the third execution for homosexuality in less than a month
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Pictures have also been posted online that show three men, whose faces are bloodied and swollen, being tethered to a fence on a street corner. One man is blindfolded while the other two are gagged.

But while there has been soul searching in the US and demands in the UK for a full inquiry into the Blair government’s involvement in the CIA’s shameful torture programme, the ISIS fighters have tried to justify their brutal execution.

'The Islamic court in Wilayet al-Furat decided that a man who has practised sodomy must be thrown off the highest point in the city,' they said in a statement accompanying the images, adding that he would also be 'stoned to death.'

Wilayet al-Furat refers to an area stretching across the Syrian-Iraqi frontier, where the Euphrates river flows from Syria into Iraq.

It is not known whether the man died instantly after being thrown off the roof.

23F0826A00000578-0-After_dragging_the_man_to_the_top_of_a_building_the_mob_threw_hi-m-7_1418213810995.jpg
23F0827200000578-0-image-a-8_1418214063243.jpg

23F2A7C300000578-2868419-image-a-3_1418243374287.jpg

Read more: ISIS throws man off roof to his death for being gay in Iraq Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Do not worry folks. I am not attempting to convince the hypocritical, moronic pawns of the democratic party. Just showing who they support and who they cry over for being made uncomfortable.

American liberals, all of them are pure losers.

I have never supported ISIS, nor are Democrats pawns of ISIS. What islamic savages are doing is inhumane and doesn't fit into our civilized world.

You are living in a fantasy world if you think that Democrats support this. Or you are just plain old too fucking stupid to really know what you are talking about. I vote for the latter.

You think these pieces of shit are any worse than the Japanese or Nazis were in the 30's?

I take it you didn't feel it necessary to read the OP's initial post before commenting.

"As US tears itself apart over torture of terrorists, let's just remember who we're up against: ISIS throws man off roof to his death for being gay – and strings up ‘rapists’ in the streets"

I take it you didn't feel it necessary to read the OP's initial post before commenting.

"As US tears itself apart over torture of terrorists, let's just remember who we're up against: ISIS throws man off roof to his death for being gay – and strings up ‘rapists’ in the streets"

So?

The Muslims are generally backward neanderthals in their treatment of LGBTs.

You certainly got that one right. These people who are LGBTs probably breathe a sigh of relief when they are able to get out of Muslim countries. The funny thing is that it is legal to have a transgender operation in Iran and I believe the government pays for it, but it you are Gay, you will more likely in the future be swinging at the end of a noose. I guess the Ayatollahs and Imams who are Gay themselves feel this is a legitimate way of making their boyfriends become their girlfriends after the operation and no one will point a finger at them for being Gay.

Iran is one of the worst, it is punishable by death, but they do have that transgender get out of jail card, go figure.

Iran is one of the worst, it is punishable by death, but they do have that transgender get out of jail card, go figure.

What is there to figure? Some of the clergy are Gay (probably the same percentage as the rest of the population) and this operation is their get out of jail free card. Since the Ayatollahs have been sending gold out of the country, perhaps if they have to leave suddenly, they can set their "new girlfriends" up in style wherever they hapen to land up.

Forum List

Back