ISIS, Taliban Announce Jihad Against Each Other

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Maybe they will fight against each other to the last man.

ISIS, Taliban Announce Jihad Against Each Other

Abdu Bakar Al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS has called Taliban leader Mullah Mohammad Omar “a fool and illiterate warlord”.
By Khaama Press | April 21, 2015
AP_767061951636-001.jpg
The leader of the Islamic State group, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi delivering a speech an ISIS overrun mosque in what would be a rare – if not the first – public appearance by the shadowy militant.

Mashaal Radio has published a report stating that Daesh and Taliban group have announced Jihad against each other.

Nabi Jan Mullahkhil, police chief of southern Helmand province has told Mashaal Radio during an interview that he has received documents in which both the terrorist groups have announced Jihad against each other.

Continue reading at:

ISIS Taliban Announce Jihad Against Each Other

I guess they figured out that they won't win against the rest of the world, which is probably why they are fighting each other to see who is going to be the best terrorist.

Kinda like what the GOP is doing right now, when they are fighting against each other. Rand Paul, versus John McCain and Lindsey Graham anyone?

stones? axes? Hell! I have a broadsword I might lend them.

Hey! Eric Holder knows some gun shop owners in the Southwest that can get them a good deal on some AK's and AR-15's

Forum List

Back