ISIS strikes in Syria

Didn’t Trump declare them defeated soon after he was elected ?
Obama claimed the same before Bengazi. Then also lied about that.

Not true . Isis wasn’t even on the radar then.
What?
Al Qaeda is who Obama claimed was on the verge of defeat...

and YOU ALL made a VERY BIG STINK about him saying that and USED AND ABUSED what happened in Benghazi to claim Obama lied about Al Qaeda.... and wanted Obama to admit they were not defeated so Mitt Romney could gain ground in the upcoming election.... then the next 6 YEARS the republicans in congress had investigations, 9 of them, on Benghazi....

YOU ALL, are HYPOCRITES, to your very core.
Obama lied about Bengazi being a terrorist attack.

They are defeated.... suicide bombings are the act of a defeated force.....
Horseshit. It worked for the PLO.
Maybe you should rethink that....or at least ask a defeated PLO what they think....ask them if they are winning....LMFAO
There's a Palestinian state now which is recognized by 137 countries, isn't there.

That's victory, dipshit.

International recognition of the State of Palestine - Wikipedia

The international recognition of the State of Palestine has been the objective of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) since the Palestinian Declaration of Independence proclaimed the establishment of the State of Palestine on 15 November 1988 in Algiers, Algeria at an extraordinary session in exile of the Palestinian National Council. The declaration was promptly acknowledged by a range of countries,[1] and by the end of the year, the proclaimed state was recognized by over 80 countries.[2] As of 3 August 2018, 137 of the 193 United Nations (UN) member states and two non-member states have recognized it. Furthermore, Palestine has been a non-member observer state of the UN since November 2012.
And you credit suicide bombings for that?...are you sick or what?...the PLO is stuck in a very dark place...they are not members of the civilized nations of the world...even other Muslim nations have kicked them to the curb...you really should back down on this one g5...you are on very shaky ground claiming the PLO are winners....trust me...suicide bombings are an act of a defeated force...no ifs ands or buts....ISSL has been defeated in Syria to a point that we can police what is left of them from Iraq and SA.....

They are defeated.... suicide bombings are the act of a defeated force.....
Horseshit. It worked for the PLO.
Maybe you should rethink that....or at least ask a defeated PLO what they think....ask them if they are winning....LMFAO
There's a Palestinian state now which is recognized by 137 countries, isn't there.

That's victory, dipshit.

International recognition of the State of Palestine - Wikipedia

The international recognition of the State of Palestine has been the objective of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) since the Palestinian Declaration of Independence proclaimed the establishment of the State of Palestine on 15 November 1988 in Algiers, Algeria at an extraordinary session in exile of the Palestinian National Council. The declaration was promptly acknowledged by a range of countries,[1] and by the end of the year, the proclaimed state was recognized by over 80 countries.[2] As of 3 August 2018, 137 of the 193 United Nations (UN) member states and two non-member states have recognized it. Furthermore, Palestine has been a non-member observer state of the UN since November 2012.
And you credit suicide bombings for that?...
Nope. You said "suicide bombings are the act of a defeated force".

I provided evidence to the contrary. The PLO committed suicide bombings and they were not a defeated force.

Just so with ISIS.

Cut-and-run Democrat Trump is up to his same old bullshit. "Declare victory and leave".

Cowardly Lyin' Trump has fled the battle with the enemy still on the field.

Democrats cheering the deaths of Americans. Who’s the enemy?
Hopefully trump will rethink this particular obama-style foreign policy stance.
--------------------------- if USA Troops aren't there the can't be attacked and murdered or killed Roshawn .

--------------------------- if USA Troops aren't there the can't be attacked and murdered or killed Roshawn .
Sure they can. Along with lots more Americans right here.

Sure they can. Along with lots more Americans right here.
------------------------------------------- But besides , stop importation of middle easterners to the USA and quit importing Third Worlders who are likely to be enemies despite so called 'vetting' Roshawn .

I provided evidence to the contrary. The PLO committed suicide bombings and they were not a defeated force.

Just so with ISIS.

Cut-and-run Democrat Trump is up to his same old bullshit. "Declare victory and leave".

Hey dummy!...do you see ISSl tanks rolling down the street like when Obama was in office?.....you are digging a huge hole dummy.....

Just so with ISIS.

Hey dummy!...do you see ISSl tanks rolling down the street like when Obama was in office?.....you are digging a huge hole dummy.....
I saw Obama obliterating ISIS, and I see Trump retreating from them. Cutting and running.

Senator Graham totally called it way back during the primaries if Trump was elected: “ISIL would be dancing in the streets, they just don't believe in dancing.”

bring the USA Troop home and as i already said , USA Troops can't be killed in 'syria' if they aren't in 'syria' G5000 ,

bring the USA Troop home and as i already said , USA Troops can't be killed in 'syria' if they aren't in 'syria' G5000 ,
Syria, Iran, and Putin love useful idiots like you and Traitor Trump.

whats to care about with 'syria' or Some of those other middle east countries G5000 . My solution is practical concerning 'syria' . ----------------------------- 'iran' is a different story , probably going to have to be 'nuke' devastation rained on them but thats for later G5000 .

whats to care about with 'syria' or Some of those other middle east countries G5000 . My solution is practical concerning 'syria' . ----------------------------- 'iran' is a different story , probably going to have to be 'nuke' devastation rained on them but thats for later G5000 .
Syria is a puppet state of Iran and Russia.

Draft Dodger Trump's retreat is a gift to all of them.

And did you really just ask me what concern Syria, the base of ISIS, is to the US? Seriously? :disbelief:

keep ALL those third worlders in the zhitholes over where they can fight or surrender to 'islam' and 'isis' islamic state , muslims , taliban . None of those types are any concern to me if they are in their 'zhitholes' G5000 .

Just so with ISIS.

I saw Obama obliterating ISIS, and I see Trump retreating from them. Cutting and running.

Senator Graham totally called it way back during the primaries if Trump was elected: “ISIL would be dancing in the streets, they just don't believe in dancing.”
Liar.....give it up....

Forum List

Back