ISIS: pay, convert, or die

My last attempt, ISIS is slaughtering Christians now, is this still "not our problem"?

My last attempt, ISIS is slaughtering Christians now, is this still "not our problem"?

I am afraid that, Christians being slaughtered or being forced to pay jizyah, is not a big deal to many people. :(

From the article

The militants have summarily executed villagers and Iraqi soldiers alike, slaughtering a group of soldiers in Tikrit last month. Human Rights Watch also said ISIS extremists reportedly killed 40 Shia Turkmen, including children, in four communities in Kirkuk last month.

Islam is a cancer to the world, there is no way around it

I am afraid that, Christians being slaughtered or being forced to pay jizyah, is not a big deal to many people. :(

From the article

The militants have summarily executed villagers and Iraqi soldiers alike, slaughtering a group of soldiers in Tikrit last month. Human Rights Watch also said ISIS extremists reportedly killed 40 Shia Turkmen, including children, in four communities in Kirkuk last month.

Islam is a cancer to the world, there is no way around it

ISIS is, that we know.:(

women and girls are also being targeted in so called sexual jihad .

women and girls are also being targeted in so called sexual jihad .

ISIS is the worst terrorist organization we have seen in this century. And Palestinians are ripe for recruiting.

Report: ISIS kills 270 in attack on Syrian gas field - CNN.com

Now Christians are targted. And I still see anti-Israeli threads and posts. What will take for the loathsome anti-Israel, anti-Hebrew crowd to wake up? I'd suggest Seroquel, but that just makes the psychos calmer.

You have a short term memory. A genocide of Christians occurred in the Sudan, just south of Israel, but all you heard in the news was that Israel was building a settlement or a wall or boarding a ship and how evil they were.

No one cares about Christians. All they care about is the destruction of the Zionist state.

Are you prepared for a regional War............................

Are you prepared to stop playing Rules of Engagement in Warfare.............

Are you prepared to bomb cities indiscriminately....................

If you say no to any of these then nothing will change in the region............

It is the only way to end this. Those who support terrorism must pay a terrible price for their involvement, and until then it is useless.

Now Christians are targted. And I still see anti-Israeli threads and posts. What will take for the loathsome anti-Israel, anti-Hebrew crowd to wake up? I'd suggest Seroquel, but that just makes the psychos calmer.

You have a short term memory. A genocide of Christians occurred in the Sudan, just south of Israel, but all you heard in the news was that Israel was building a settlement or a wall or boarding a ship and how evil they were.

No one cares about Christians. All they care about is the destruction of the Zionist state.

No, I posted about Mariam Ibriham, and South Sudan is now home to most Christians. Yes, Chritians churches have been destroyed, many Christians fled the the north. But ISIS is SLAUGHTERING thousands, in Iraq and Syria. And ISIS is not confined to one nation, there goal is to make the REGION an Islamic Sunni state.

If you say no to any of these then nothing will change in the region............

It is the only way to end this. Those who support terrorism must pay a terrible price for their involvement, and until then it is useless.

Have we no nukes?

Have we no nukes?

ISIS keeps innocents close by, with Iraq in shreds after 2003, it is easy to find recruits. They have Saudi money & support, and that of Qatar. Bush's war gave terrorists a wide open region.

Retaliation. I would love to see Slim Pikens riding a 15 KT nuke down on the Kaaba in Mecca when it is full of "pilgrims". That would be delicious and so what these creeps deserve.

Have we no nukes?

ISIS keeps innocents close by, with Iraq in shreds after 2003, it is easy to find recruits. They have Saudi money & support, and that of Qatar. Bush's war gave terrorists a wide open region.

So...? Don't care.

No, I posted about Mariam Ibriham, and South Sudan is now home to most Christians. Yes, Chritians churches have been destroyed, many Christians fled the the north. But ISIS is SLAUGHTERING thousands, in Iraq and Syria. And ISIS is not confined to one nation, there goal is to make the REGION an Islamic Sunni state.

But...but...but Obama and NATO killed off Gaddafi for threatening to do something similar.

Hey, didn't GeorgePhilip or one of the other Pro-Terrorist idiots already state that ISIS is the Mossad?

Forum List

Back