ISIS is still claiming responsibility for the Las Vegas massacre

its my opinion and the Officials whose responsibility it is to report the truth will quite often spin and shape the truth and plain out right lie .

President Donald Trump should come out and say if Paddock was radicalized into ISIS .. yes or no.

He should come out now and say it. One way or the other and put people's minds at ease.

Bless President Trump.

1. Are you certain Trump knows one way or the other?
2. Do you think it would proper for law enforcement to make such an announcement, rather than the president?

its my opinion and the Officials whose responsibility it is to report the truth will quite often spin and shape the truth and plain out right lie .

President Donald Trump should come out and say if Paddock was radicalized into ISIS .. yes or no.

He should come out now and say it. One way or the other and put people's minds at ease.

Bless President Trump.

1. Are you certain Trump knows one way or the other?
2. Do you think it would proper for law enforcement to make such an announcement, rather than the president?

In all honesty ,I don't care who makes the official announcement

I just want the announcement to be made.

Given his lack of social media presence, his lack of a manifesto etc. their claim is very unlikely. If he was representing any group or ideology he was doing a shitty job of it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- social media presence , seems like an old guy that wasn't watching TELL ALL tv talk shows in , when was it , the 70s and 80s maybe 90s . Anyway , maybe the Old Guy minded his own business and kept to himself as part of his NORMAL way of doing things AAron .

Especially with limited social media access I just don't see some guy suddenly becoming radicalized at 64 years old. I know when something like this happens we struggle to find an answer as to why, but sometimes a person is just nuts. :dunno:
------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , hey the wife was 'phillipino , lots of muslims in the 'phillipines' and many are radical muslims AAron . --- Women and children taking up arms for ISIS in Marawi, Philippine army says ---

He hated country he hated Christians he hated patriots he hated Trump.

Probably, just probably he loved Antifa and the Left.

Wakey Wakey everybody
I don't have television, just internet, but it feels like there's a media blackout on this. I'm hearing nothing, and no explanations.

I don't trust the libs media sources but even they seem to have a strange lack of interest in this guy's motives. What are they covering up?

Last edited:

Wakey Wakey everybody
I don't have television, just internet, but it feels like there's a media blackout on this. I'm hearing nothing, and .o explanations.

I don't trust the libs media sources but even they seem to have a strange lack of interest in this guy's motives. What are they covering up?

That's why we have to go also, to alternative media .....read both and then make up our minds!

Wakey Wakey everybody
I don't have television, just internet, but it feels like there's a media blackout on this. I'm hearing nothing, and .o explanations.

Really? It seems all the media has been doing for the last week is questioning his motive. Fox News was just reporting that investigators believe he may have had some undiagnosed mental illness because he exhibited anti-social behavior common in mass shooters.

That's why we have to go also, to alternative media .....read both and then make up our minds!
I already know the libs go-to "news" sources can't be trusted, so I ignore them. Still, not hearing much on this man, but I do think they know things about him. We may never hear though.

Wakey Wakey everybody

On the front page of CNN: Why does the Las Vegas shooter's motive even matter? - CNN

MSNBC and Huffington Post were both without front page stories about motive. I'm not really sure what else would constitute libs media sources. Both of those sites might have already run stories about motive, I didn't check, just looked at the front page stories. :dunno:

Everything I've read says that law enforcement is still trying to figure out the guy's motive.

I read some other comments. As I thought the numbers on the "note"...Bullet distance and drop calculations. But then he hooked up a Bump-Stop and lost any accuracy? Maybe those were for fuel Tank calculations?

Someone said.....(I know.....I know...sigh) that NBC reported his tax return showed $5mil income? huh? you can make that much playing video poker and flipping 2Ba-3Br? I really doubt that. More like Money laundering.

Something is rotten with this picture. Cops all act like this is now a done-deal. All finished. Nothing to see here. WTH? Using Billboards? Desperate much?

Last edited:
I kinda have my doubts that ISIS is even who they say they are. I also doubt that an intelligent, filthy rich old white guy from America who's shown no particular interest in politics or religion would suddenly convert to islam and commit a mass murder then kill himself in the name of ideology. I think maybe he knew he was about to be sent to prison for a very long time for some sort of criminal activity (like arms dealing perhaps) and decided to go out with a bang. The FBI is being secretive for a reason.

As late as Oct 6, 2017 ....ISIS still insists they are involved in this massacre.

Being one way or another.... it is intriguing... they even say Paddock converted to Islam months ago

We will have to wait and see what it is ......and hope that the truth comes out. Whatever that truth is.

ISIS is STILL saying it carried out the Las Vegas massacre

If he was converted to Islam and there is a connection it will eventually come out but I'm trying to think of a reason they would be slow in reporting this. Could it be that the Big money that runs Vegas wants to keep it ambiguous as long as possible? they stand to lose millions if people really believe this was a concerted ISIS hit.

i don't know , wasn't 'fbi' james comey said to be straight as an arrow before he got caught up in some fecking around IPTrash ???

As late as Oct 6, 2017 ....ISIS still insists they are involved in this massacre.

Being one way or another.... it is intriguing... they even say Paddock converted to Islam months ago

We will have to wait and see what it is ......and hope that the truth comes out. Whatever that truth is.

ISIS is STILL saying it carried out the Las Vegas massacre

If he was converted to Islam and there is a connection it will eventually come out but I'm trying to think of a reason they would be slow in reporting this. Could it be that the Big money that runs Vegas wants to keep it ambiguous as long as possible? they stand to lose millions if people really believe this was a concerted ISIS hit.

who knows what the reason is.

I only hope for the truth to surface....the swamp is thick you know...

Bless President Trump.

Lord only knows how much and how accurate the information flowing up to him is.

Given his lack of social media presence, his lack of a manifesto etc. their claim is very unlikely. If he was representing any group or ideology he was doing a shitty job of it.
I think he really hated country music.

Wakey Wakey everybody

One more servant of Lucifer, like Alinsky and Obama.

6YDlqCh.png

The Bieliman insinuation is interesting. I suspect he was selling tech, though I'm not sure I buy the deep state angle on it. Offed himself knowing he was about to get busted and offed the daughter because his wife wouldn't be able to afford her medical care?

I do find it a bit odd, the FBI investigated him for fear he was selling/sharing tech with the CIA?? Not my department at all, but why would the FBI care if the CIA got a hold of cell phone batteries? I guess I always assumed that our CIA, FBI, and military departments kind of shared tech?

Forum List

Back