ISIS is still claiming responsibility for the Las Vegas massacre

its my opinion and the Officials whose responsibility it is to report the truth will quite often spin and shape the truth and plain out right lie .

President Donald Trump should come out and say if Paddock was radicalized into ISIS .. yes or no.

He should come out now and say it. One way or the other and put people's minds at ease.

Bless President Trump.

How would he know for sure?

The Bieliman insinuation is interesting. I suspect he was selling tech, though I'm not sure I buy the deep state angle on it. Offed himself knowing he was about to get busted and offed the daughter because his wife wouldn't be able to afford her medical care?

I do find it a bit odd, the FBI investigated him for fear he was selling/sharing tech with the CIA?? Not my department at all, but why would the FBI care if the CIA got a hold of cell phone batteries? I guess I always assumed that our CIA, FBI, and military departments kind of shared tech?

I don't know, I've gotten the impression there is a lot of rivalry and pissing contests between government agencies. :dunno:

The Bieliman insinuation is interesting. I suspect he was selling tech, though I'm not sure I buy the deep state angle on it. Offed himself knowing he was about to get busted and offed the daughter because his wife wouldn't be able to afford her medical care?

I do find it a bit odd, the FBI investigated him for fear he was selling/sharing tech with the CIA?? Not my department at all, but why would the FBI care if the CIA got a hold of cell phone batteries? I guess I always assumed that our CIA, FBI, and military departments kind of shared tech?

I don't know, I've gotten the impression there is a lot of rivalry and pissing contests between government agencies. :dunno:

Yeah IDK either. I've never really thought about it before, just always assumed they shared all that stuff to a point - information, tech, manpower, etc. I mean no officer in Anchorage Alaska is going to say no to helping out a State Trooper, or the FBI, and the military is always happy to help out the police. Maybe it's just where I live ~shrug~

its my opinion and the Officials whose responsibility it is to report the truth will quite often spin and shape the truth and plain out right lie .

President Donald Trump should come out and say if Paddock was radicalized into ISIS .. yes or no.

He should come out now and say it. One way or the other and put people's minds at ease.

Bless President Trump.
LOL I would prefer judgement on that from a credible source. Which the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is not.

Forum List

Back