ISIS guide to shooting down helicopters............Any kind

I ain't clicking that shit, what the hell is wrong with you posting terrorist shit here?

Didn't ask for a link on how it could be done, I asked for a link showing it WAS done.

• Banned
I ain't clicking that shit, what the hell is wrong with you posting terrorist shit here?
It's the international business times, a newsweek subsidiary.

Understanding the enemy is quite important you know

• Banned
It's the international business times, a newsweek subsidiary
Didn't ask for a link on how it could be done, I asked for a link showing it WAS done.

I am pointing out that it is often done to heavily armored helicopters. Typically they never admit that aircraft can be shot down over America, as the USA has some sort of mythical protection that does not allow for this. It's called FAKE NEWS And knowingly or not, your moving and deleting post makes you part of this.

I am pointing out that it is often done to heavily armored helicopters. Typically they never admit that aircraft can be shot down over America, as the USA has some sort of mythical protection that does not allow for this. It's called FAKE NEWS And knowingly or not, your moving and deleting post makes you part of this.

NO

it's a Conspiracy Theory, and will be treated as such

He was telling you to post factually accurate claims in a "breaking news" type thread. Any fool knows that helicopters can be shot down but at this point it is only your opinion.

This is just par for the course. The OP puts every single thread he starts in Politics, whether it is a Flamezone bating thread, Conspiracy Theory... or whatever.

• Banned

NO

it's a Conspiracy Theory, and will be treated as such
Dead State Troopers are not conspiracy. Your insistance that this is not real and did not happen is also quite odd considering the evidence that it has happened and that the families of two men have been notified that they are dead.

What part is conspiracy, are aircraft over the USA invincible?

Someone posted that arrests were made in connection to the crash, but no links provided.

If God forbid, someone shot it down, the shit may hit the fan.

Someone posted that arrests were made in connection to the crash, but no links provided.

Looked around, that claim is nowhere when it ought to be everywhere, it's bullshit.

Sure they did... and you are now spreading fake news. I've watched all the news channels including Fox News and there is nothing.

Forum List

Back