ISIS end game: Stir up a war so big that it will lead to an Apocalyze

Bruce Wayne: Targeting me won't get their money back. I knew the mob wouldn't go down without a fight, but this is different. They crossed the line.

Alfred Pennyworth: You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.

Bruce Wayne: Criminals aren't complicated, Alfred. Just have to figure out what he's after.

Alfred Pennyworth: With respect Master Wayne, perhaps this is a man that *you* don't fully understand, either. A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.

Bruce Wayne: So why steal them?

Alfred Pennyworth: Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Are you stupid or do you get this shit?

Christ is A number one guy. Every time you insult Jesus they kick it up a notch how they are going to do you.

Does this guy actually know what ISIS are thinking? Really?

He's right. ISIS isn't shy about saying what they think. They publish it in a big glossy magazine.

And sadly, it takes a humor magazine (_Cracked_)to do any actual investigative reporting these days. The MSM has completely fallen down on the job.

7 Things I Learned Reading Every Issue Of ISIS's Magazine | Cracked.com
---
Every issue of Dabiq begins with the same quote: "The spark has been lit here in Iraq, and its heat will continue to intensify -- by Allah's permission -- until it burns the crusader armies in Dabiq." And here's where the magazine gets its name.

Dabiq is an area in Northern Syria where, according to prophecy, Allah will do the whole "pillar of salt" thing on the armies of the West. For that to happen, we need to actually put our armies in Dabiq first. One thing reading 11 issues of Dabiq makes very clear is that ISIS considers a future U.S.-led invasion to be inevitable. They view the regional powers around them as destined to fall and, when that happens, in rides Uncle Sam and out pops the apocalypse.
---

What ISIS Really Wants

ISIS wants to stir up a war that is so big it will cause the end of the world.
Nonsense.

What they want is to generate unwarranted, unfounded fear of 'terrorism' in Western nations, and as a consequence of that fear compel Western democracies to abandon their democratic principles and tenets of individual liberty; France's 'state of emergency' for 90 days is an example of ISIS' success in that regard.

And here in the United States most on the right are falling prey to the unwarranted fear fomented by ISIS, conservative advocacy of 'registering' Muslims and 'investigating' mosques is proof of that.

ISIS' 'end game' is to undermine the West's tradition of liberty and democracy through fear and intimidation – they know they can't win a conventional war against the West, but they believe they can defeat the West with the weapon of fear, and thus far ISIS has won several battles in this protracted war by successfully using that weapon of fear.

What ISIS Really Wants

Christians also pray for the rapture. What's the diff?
The pre trib rapture isn't biblical. So you just failed again.

Really?

The rapture is the teaching that at or before the return of Christ (Matthew 24:30, Acts 1:11) the Christians who are alive on the earth will be transformed into the resurrected bodies and literally be caught up into the clouds to meet Jesus.

Is the Rapture Biblical?

What ISIS Really Wants

I pray that your boy has enough courage tomorrow to stand up and call this terrorism
But no, he'll jump thru hoops to call it everything but. And you'll be right there supporting obozo.

How do you know for a fact that it was terrorism? It may have been a pissed off employee - an American citizen with a Muslim name.

What ISIS Really Wants

The pre trib rapture isn't biblical. So you just failed again.

Really?

The rapture is the teaching that at or before the return of Christ (Matthew 24:30, Acts 1:11) the Christians who are alive on the earth will be transformed into the resurrected bodies and literally be caught up into the clouds to meet Jesus.

Is the Rapture Biblical?

I wouldn't worry about that were I you.

Does this guy actually know what ISIS are thinking? Really?

He's right. ISIS isn't shy about saying what they think. They publish it in a big glossy magazine.

And sadly, it takes a humor magazine (_Cracked_)to do any actual investigative reporting these days. The MSM has completely fallen down on the job.

7 Things I Learned Reading Every Issue Of ISIS's Magazine | Cracked.com
---
Every issue of Dabiq begins with the same quote: "The spark has been lit here in Iraq, and its heat will continue to intensify -- by Allah's permission -- until it burns the crusader armies in Dabiq." And here's where the magazine gets its name.

Dabiq is an area in Northern Syria where, according to prophecy, Allah will do the whole "pillar of salt" thing on the armies of the West. For that to happen, we need to actually put our armies in Dabiq first. One thing reading 11 issues of Dabiq makes very clear is that ISIS considers a future U.S.-led invasion to be inevitable. They view the regional powers around them as destined to fall and, when that happens, in rides Uncle Sam and out pops the apocalypse.
---

Ok answer for door number one

WE DONT KILL THEM

Ok answer for door number two

WE DONT KILL THEM

Number three

we're trying to kill them they just hit us.

"lololololo"

Forum List

Back