ISIS celebrates Brother Stephen Paddock

Authorities ( and Trump ) have failed to provide security therefore they deny any ISIS involvement and probably are destroying all proofs of Islam connection.

It was a white man , get over it. Most mass killings are by white men.
Most mass shootings in this country are done by gangs. You would be correct if you change the definition of "mass shooting" like you bedwetters like to do on a regular basis.

No done by white men.
Lol link

The majority of mass shootings are committed by white men, according to data

“There’s a feeling of entitlement that white men have that black men don’t," criminologist James Alan Fox told The Washington Post in 2012. "They often complain that their job was taken by blacks or Mexicans or Jews. They feel that a well-paid job is their birthright. It’s a blow to their psyche when they lose that ... If you’re a member of a group that hasn’t historically experienced unemployment, there’s a far greater stigma to [losing a job] than those who have."

That's something because since 1982 the White population averaged at about 70%, but 54% of the mass shooters were White?

All ISIS's responsibility claims were true until now, why not in case of 'Brother Stephen Paddock'?
Why authorities cover up his crime and probably destroy proofs his ISIS connection?Respect to Islam?

Whether or not the Las Vegas shooter is actually connected to the Islamic State, ISIS terrorists sure are celebrating the massacre of Americans

pic-15_20-800x509.jpg

pci-12.jpg

unnamed-4-800x488.jpg
64 year old white guys don't convert to Islam. He's just a mass murderer.

All ISIS's responsibility claims were true until now
Bullshit!
Trump's ISIS buddies falsely claimed credit recently for attacks in Manilla and Paris' Charles De Gaulle Airport.
ISIS give chilling explanation of why BA flight was halted and airport evacuated
The one in Manilla, they dont even know who the guy is. He was burned too badly to identify. They cant even tell if he is a citizen or not.
Try again
Your own link says the BA flight was a false alarm.
And you gave no link for Manilla, here's why:

Isis claims Manila explosion that left two people dead

Manila Metropolitan Police chief Oscar Albayalde said the bombing was apparently set off by a personal feud, adding the package that contained the explosive was intended for a specific person.
They didn't even know who the guy was!
Nice to know you will defy logic to believe a dictator that kills people for no reason :lol:
The story comes from the POLICE, not DoTard Trump's favorite dictator after Putin.
Philippines says bomb sparked by feud but ISIS claims attack

Police said a package being delivered by a man exploded late Saturday in downtown Manila's Quiapo district, killing him and another man receiving it at a Shiite centre. Police said four others were wounded.

All ISIS's responsibility claims were true until now
Bullshit!
Trump's ISIS buddies falsely claimed credit recently for attacks in Manilla and Paris' Charles De Gaulle Airport.
Trump's buddies? Fucking moron. ^^^^
No more moronic than DoTard Trump's claim that Obama literally founded ISIS.
He completely ignored the threat until they were our of control.
That is not what pathological liar DoTard Trump said:
I meant he's the founder of ISIS, I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."
completely ignoring them to the point you call them the JV team is damn near the same as aiding them.

not that the peoples whose heads they sawed off means anything to you, as long as the boi king is protected.

Bullshit!
I meant he's the founder of ISIS, I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."
completely ignoring them to the point you call them the JV team is damn near the same as aiding them.

not that the peoples whose heads they sawed off means anything to you, as long as the boi king is protected.
He didn't ignore them and calling them the JV is no less a putdown than calling Kim "Rocket Man."

He didn't ignore them and calling them the JV is no less a putdown than calling Kim "Rocket Man."
he ignored them and let them grow, the fact that they did grow into such a problem is 100% on him.

he ignored them and let them grow, the fact that they did grow into such a problem is 100% on him.
ISIS grew because Bush, after gathering ISIS together in Camp Bucca, never trained the Iraqis to fight and the Bush trained Iraqis just gave all of the Bush supplied armaments over to ISIS. Obama is the one who actually forced the Iraqis to fight if they wanted to keep their country.

ISIS grew because Bush, after gathering ISIS together in Camp Bucca, never trained the Iraqis to fight and the Bush trained Iraqis just gave all of the Bush supplied armaments over to ISIS. Obama is the one who actually forced the Iraqis to fight if they wanted to keep their country.
And now another leftist lie to protect the boi king.

You simply can't handle the truth.

You simply can't handle the truth.
the boi king wasn't perfect.

Each time you posted, you posted a different lie, now you are out of lies, so you quote a line from a movie, proving you lack the capacity for banter.

It was a white man , get over it. Most mass killings are by white men.
Most mass shootings in this country are done by gangs. You would be correct if you change the definition of "mass shooting" like you bedwetters like to do on a regular basis.

No done by white men.
Lol link

“There’s a feeling of entitlement that white men have that black men don’t," criminologist James Alan Fox told The Washington Post in 2012. "They often complain that their job was taken by blacks or Mexicans or Jews. They feel that a well-paid job is their birthright. It’s a blow to their psyche when they lose that ... If you’re a member of a group that hasn’t historically experienced unemployment, there’s a far greater stigma to [losing a job] than those who have."

That's something because since 1982 the White population averaged at about 70%, but 54% of the mass shooters were White?
Yep. More than half.

No done by white men.
Lol link

Yep. More than half.

Proportions don't ring a bell?

No done by white men.
Lol link

Yep. More than half.

More than half is a huge proportion.

Yep. More than half.

Because the majority of the U.S is White.

Yep. More than half.

Not for long.

Yep. More than half.

How does that explain your violence? You guys get mad and start shooting people because youre the majority? That doesnt even make sense.

Forum List

Back