Country - gangster.

Well fellow, your leader should not have authorized meddling in our elections. However, the current leader of your nation, and the incompetent leader of our nation, will soon be history, and then things can get back on a more amiable footing.

Mutual real enemies? And just who might those be? This is no longer the world I was born in. Nuclear policy, MAD, makes it plain that we should have no enemies, just economic competitors. North Korea is not an enemy, it is a state of madness, and we have to prevent a war there until the people there take care of their stupid hereditary communist monarchy.

Well fellow, your leader should not have authorized meddling in our elections. However, the current leader of your nation, and the incompetent leader of our nation, will soon be history, and then things can get back on a more amiable footing.
Clearly you haven't gotten the memo from your leaders. The Russian meddling story is entirely bogus, but idiots like yourself can't overcome the indoctrination. It was an entirely made up story by your leaders to deceive you and it worked....it works every time on dumb asses.

If only you could learn at your advanced age...read this...
Yet Another Major Russia Story Falls Apart. Is Skepticism Permissible Yet?

How else can be called a state braking all existing laws? Law is only others should remember about, as for us we just have our own rules - looks like the real thoughts of US authorities.
I wonder what they will say after they face analogous actions against them?
Hope soon will know.
US 'completely & unlawfully seize' Russian SF consulate as blacksmith breaks lock (VIDEO)
Russia and America should be allies together against our mutual REAL enemies.
and who are our mutual enemies?

Mutual real enemies? And just who might those be? This is no longer the world I was born in. Nuclear policy, MAD, makes it plain that we should have no enemies, just economic competitors. North Korea is not an enemy, it is a state of madness, and we have to prevent a war there until the people there take care of their stupid hereditary communist monarchy.
we have no enemies?

Fairly certain we are at war with radical islam.

we have no enemies?

He doesn't know that. He believes there is no such thing as radical Islam.

The only enemy the USA has, in his small mind, are those who believe AGW is a hoax.

we have no enemies?

The only enemy the USA has, in his small mind, are those who believe AGW is a hoax.
It's like he doesn't remember the last 10+ years.

we have no enemies?

It's like he doesn't remember the last 10+ years.
Sadly...he can't remember yesterday.

Dementia is such an awful disease.

How else can be called a state braking all existing laws? Law is only others should remember about, as for us we just have our own rules - looks like the real thoughts of US authorities.
Hope soon will know.
US 'completely & unlawfully seize' Russian SF consulate as blacksmith breaks lock (VIDEO)
China and Israel. Islam wouldn't be an enemy if it weren't for Israel.

Hope soon will know.
China is a rival, not an enemy.

and Israel, really?

Please give me some, actual, non-anti-Semitic, fact based reason for us to consider them an enemy.

Hope soon will know.

and Israel, really?

Please give me some, actual, non-anti-Semitic, fact based reason for us to consider them an enemy.
We should ally ourselves with Russia to counter China. The Chinese have a saying: a wolf and a tiger can not live on the same mountain. If you understood China, you'd understand what a serious threat that is.]

Israel has already shown themselves to be an outright enemy. From the USS Liberty massacre to the Mossad supplying bogus intel to bring about our disastrous invasion of Iraq.

Hope soon will know.

and Israel, really?

We should ally ourselves with Russia to counter China. The Chinese have a saying: a wolf and a tiger can not live on the same mountain. If you understood China, you'd understand what a serious threat that is.]

Israel has already shown themselves to be an outright enemy. From the USS Liberty massacre to the Mossad supplying bogus intel to bring about our disastrous invasion of Iraq.
so, you have nothing but something that occurred decades ago and assumption.

Your elections?
1. Do you have proofs? Have someone shown real proofs?
Nothing but words!
And basing on own dreams US authorities started hysteria about Russia.

2. Everyone becomes a history sooner or later but I hope Putin is smart enough to leave his post after someone alike would be prepared by his team. Besides he has 7 years more to solve american problem himself - the nearest election will allow Putin to stay in Kremlin for sure as most of people support him.

Speaking about North Korea I would call American actions mad and theirs - forced to be mad.

Have you tried to understand why they need a nuclear weapon?
Because ut is the only way to escape same fate as Qaddafi and Hussein. Those guys had no nuclear weapon and they were attacked by world terrorist #1 - USA who dictates own will or being terminated.

Half year ago North Korean authorities proposed USA to stop its military activity together with Japan and Korea near them and to stop building missile defense base in Korea. And they were ready to stop their nuclear program and to allow IAEA representatives visit N. Korea.
US missile defense system allows to use not only anti-rockets but also tomahawks-rockets, so it can hardly be called “a defense object”.

USA now is acting stupidly in N. Korean situation. Japan and Korea do not support them. In case of aggression USA will not suffer but Korea will...and Japan may be under the strike.
But American ambitions do not allow them to use brain - only emotions.

Why cannot you ask Russia and China to solve the problem? They have possibilities to negotiate.
Get your navi away, refuse from building missile base. And very soon IAEA will control nuclear activity in N. Korea.

and Israel, really?

Why are we fighting a war in Syria, again? And what was the reason for bombing the shit out of and invading Iraq--a country that posed zero threat to us?

and Israel, really?

Why are we fighting a war in Syria, again? And what was the reason for bombing the shit out of and invading Iraq--a country that posed zero threat to us?
the answer is; not Israel

the answer is; not Israel
It's clear you are just a Jewish supremacist. You either refuse to face facts or refuse to admit facts--either way, you therefore approve of Israel running US Middle East policy. If you are American, you are a traitor and have desecrated the memory of the founders.

Forum List

Back