ISIS Beheads Another Brit

You go to dangerous places, bad things might happen.

Two British kids went to Thailand and were killed, this guy went to war zone and died. Which is worse?

How many Muslims have the US and British killed in the last 13 years?

Obviously not enough

-Geaux

That's the sort of attitude I'd expect from a stupid person. Are you stupid?

The jury is out, however, you should ask for a plea deal in your case. You're clearly 5150

-Geaux

Two British kids went to Thailand and were killed, this guy went to war zone and died. Which is worse?

Obviously not enough.

Frigid loves him some Islamic Maniacs.....not enough to go help them of course.....

Just enough to sit at home and type his outrage to people laugh at him/her.

Only the ones that were trying to kill them.
Seriously, you actually believe that?

Got any videos of American or British troops beheading any muslims?
Just because the style of the killing differs, doesn't make the victims any less dead.

Only progressive douchebags think that people have varying degrees of *value*.

True humans will defend the weak and helpless...regardless of the threat to themselves. We understand you're a coward, NYC..kindly don't assume that everybody else is. Our soldiers have no issue at all putting themselves in the line of fire to rescue people who need rescuing.

Sadly, they'd probably even rescue you if you were stupid enough to get into a tight spot. But they wouldn't like it very much. They can smell cowards a mile away.

ISIS Claims To Have Killed British Hostage Alan Henning
ISIS Claims To Have Killed British Hostage Alan Henning

From HuffPost:
A video released by the Islamic State group on Friday appears to show the beheading of British aid worker Alan Henning, the Associated Press reports. In the clip, the militants threaten to kill another hostage they identify as American Peter Kassig.

Alan Henning, a 47-year-old taxi driver from Eccles, was kidnapped in December after crossing into Syria with an aid convoy. Henning's wife, Barbara, had pleaded with the militants not to kill her husband. "He went to Syria to help his Muslim friends deliver much needed aid," she said in a statement released on Sept. 23.

Catrin Nye, a BBC reporter who had filmed with Henning, described the Brit as "kind and funny."

o-ALAN-HENNING-570.jpg

Obama's bombing really scared ISIS, huh!

What would be your solution? Don't dodge or deflect. Answer the question or go troll somewhere else.

We should bomb every living thing until there is unconditional surrender.

"We should bomb every living thing until there is unconditional surrender.""

Interesting that you should say that. In the summer of 2004 I had the great fortune of meeting someone within the Pentagon who said that was the recommendation by the armed forces generals to Bush and Cheney for the solution they were seeking after 9/11.

It was rejected in lieu of putting hundreds of thousands of troops in place so that Dick Cheney could have Halliburton furnish food and supplies, General Dynamics, Raytheon, G.E., Lockheed Martin, et. al could prosper, therefore enriching the military industrial base.

Sad but true. There's no money in that for the aforementioned corporations.

We should have used nukes to turn Irag into glass.

Frigid loves him some Islamic Maniacs.....not enough to go help them of course.....

You could always enlist and volunteer for combat duty in the ME.

Poor you.

I'm too old.
I've already served so my world isn't hypothetical like yours and the Fridge.

In other words it's easy for you to encourage others to go fight and die for no good reason.

Poor you.

I'm too old.

In other words it's easy for you to encourage others to go fight and die for no good reason.

Nope.

In other words I know and understand what the risks are and that sometimes those risks are necessary.

You?
Just a punk who has NEVER served anyone or done anything for anyone other than yourself.

It's ok kid, that's your generation.....selfish and self centered.

Seriously, you actually believe that?

Got any videos of American or British troops beheading any muslims?

I think there's video of them peeing on some.

Video Inflames a Delicate Moment for U.S. in Afghanistan
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/13/w...g-on-taliban-corpses.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Poor you.

I'm too old.

Nope.

In other words I know and understand what the risks are and that sometimes those risks are necessary.

You?
Just a punk who has NEVER served anyone or done anything for anyone other than yourself.

It's ok kid, that's your generation.....selfish and self centered.

Prove it. Talk is cheap.

And why were they trying to kill invaders in their country I wonder?

What would you do if Muslims turned up armed to the teeth in the US, putting in place a puppet govt and making sure your resources were being sold abroad for a low enough price?

There just wouldn't be enough toilet paper to go around for these keyboard warriors.

Ah, the old black and white and nothing in between sort of argument.

Actually I'm a little more complex than a 4 year old. I don't like Islam, however I believe that people should have religious freedom, I understand this concept is a little alien to a lot of Americans, however if you look hard enough in the constitution you may just be able to find it.
Another concept is that just because some people do something bad, doesn't mean all of them do.

The funny thing is that a lot of people saw what Bush was trying to do. Make a common enemy so that the people of the US and other western countries would become docile, they'd act how they're supposed to act allowing the big players behind the scenes to get what they want, usually cheaper oil and other minerals, allowing them to bomb other countries more easily.

It's worked a charm.

Brits are acting like Pussies.

Ah, another one who thinks that foreign policy = bombing the sheet out of people. (either that or trying to screw them over by taking all their money, or changing their leader in another way)

Everyone knows what the answer to ISIS is an all out military assault using both air power and ground troops the only question left is does the world have the courage to do it.

Everyone SHOULD know that ISIS are hoping, praying, that the US sends in ground troops.

The reason Afghanistan and Iraq have been failures is because there were ground troops. Why go to all the trouble to go to the US to attack Americans when they come to you?

This is the reason by Bush senior did not go into Iraq.
But then Dubya just didn't have the brains, and those who did have the brains didn't give a damn about the lives that would lost, they saw PROFIT.......

Who would go and die just so ISIS has an easy target? I'm sure there are enough people who would, and then you'd have lots of single parent families, which apparently aren't great for bringing up kids. But what's more important here? Oil and death or living life and bringing up your kids?

Forum List

Back