Isis Behead Five Kurdish Fighters, Including Three Women, Whose Severed Heads Are Then Shared Onlin

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Sad to see this. It's a shame that the Kurds have to fight these monsters with outdated weapons. Maybe the Kurds can capture a few live ISIS members and behead them to show them that this will happen to the rest of them when caught.

ISIS behead five Kurdish fighters, including three women, whose severed heads are then shared online by terror fanatics
  • Kurdish fighters taken prisoner during the ongoing fight for Kobani
  • Thousands of Kurdish refugees have fled IS attacks on the town
  • Kurdish fighters have been battling IS militants in the area since last month
By REUTERS and DAMIEN GAYLE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 17:21 EST, 1 October 2014 | UPDATED: 17:21 EST, 1 October 2014

33shares

View comments

Islamic State fighters beheaded seven men and three women in a Kurdish area of northern Syria, a monitoring group reports.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said five Kurdish Peshmerga fighters, among them three women, and four Syrian Arabs were beheaded near the town of Kobani.

The Kurdish fighters were taken prisoner during the battle for the mainly Kurdish town, also known as Ayn Arab, which is close to the Turkish border and has been besieged by Islamic State forces.

1412201604342_Image_galleryImage_September_10_2014_Kurdist.JPG

+3
Woman fighters from the Kurdish People's Protection Units: Three women were among five Kurdish fighters reportedly beheaded by Islamic State militants after they were captured while fighting for the town of Kobani

Dozens of militants and Kurdish fighters were killed in the fighting, said SOHR.

Rami Abdulrahman, head of the Observatory, said a Kurdish male civilian was also beheaded. 'I don't know why they were arrested or beheaded. Only the Islamic State knows why. They want to scare people,' he said.

More...
Images posted on social media networks show women's heads placed on a cement block, said to be in the northern Syrian city of Jarablous, which is held by militants.

Women fight alongside men in the Kurdish People's Protection Units, known as the YPG, which is the official armed wing of the main Kurdish political group in Syria.

Read more:

ISIS behead five Kurdish fighters including three women whose severed heads are then shared online by terror fanatics Daily Mail Online

And? ..... :cool:

And in Iraq the Kurds took back territory today, aided by U.S. airstrikes taking out armored vehicles with your precious Sunni's in it.

I believe that there wasn't much left of those Sunni's in the vehicles......No head, no nothing. Just spattered remnants of the former ISIL bad guys.........

and.............

regarding beheading people-----I will repeat something I said decades ago----regarding acts of Islamic terrorism ANYONE CAN DO THAT (and after "taking it" for some time---people tend to get into PAY BACK)

And in Iraq the Kurds took back territory today, aided by U.S. airstrikes taking out armored vehicles with your precious Sunni's in it.

I believe that there wasn't much left of those Sunni's in the vehicles......No head, no nothing. Just spattered remnants of the former ISIL bad guys.........

and.............

The Kurds are Sunnis too. Not a good way to identify the IS psychopaths.

and.............

not all kurds are sunnis------some kurds are
jews. well sorta------generally those people living in the hills are called "kurds"---
even jews who escaped to the hills-----historically Sa'aladin was a kurd-----like other kurds, he did get along with jews----sorta-----Maimonides was his personal physician.
It seems that the kurds were even tolerating YAZIDIS----who seem to me to be something like left over Zoroastrians-----there were Zoroastrians in the OLD BAGHDAD---way back in Arabian nights times. Caliphate
history is so much fun-----I am excited that it is happening all over again----magic carpets----genies (djinnis) in lamps ----aaaahhhhhh.....

and.............

jews. well sorta------generally those people living in the hills are called "kurds"---
even jews who escaped to the hills-----historically Sa'aladin was a kurd-----like other kurds, he did get along with jews----sorta-----Maimonides was his personal physician.
It seems that the kurds were even tolerating YAZIDIS----who seem to me to be something like left over Zoroastrians-----there were Zoroastrians in the OLD BAGHDAD---way back in Arabian nights times. Caliphate
history is so much fun-----I am excited that it is happening all over again----magic carpets----genies (djinnis) in lamps ----aaaahhhhhh.....

We have to remember that there are a lot of Sunni psychopaths, some of whom live in Pakistan and who have suicide and car bombed Shia and Ahmadiyya many, many times. Then, of course, there is the psychopathic president of the Sudan who has managed to have around 2 millions Christians killed and recently has announced that he doesn't want any Christians or Blacks in his country. Al Qaeda is Sunni too; and since they trained many in the Boko Harem, that murderous group must be Sunni also. Aren't the Taliban also Sunnis, and they think nothing of killing other Afghanis.

and.............

We have to remember that there are a lot of Sunni psychopaths, some of whom live in Pakistan and who have suicide and car bombed Shia and Ahmadiyya many, many times. Then, of course, there is the psychopathic president of the Sudan who has managed to have around 2 millions Christians killed and recently has announced that he doesn't want any Christians or Blacks in his country. Al Qaeda is Sunni too; and since they trained many in the Boko Harem, that murderous group must be Sunni also. Aren't the Taliban also Sunnis, and they think nothing of killing other Afghanis.

so true, sally----but MOST of the muslims of the world are sunnis-----so LOGICALLY most of the Islamic killing is by sunnis------the only Shiites I know of who are off the wall is "HEZBOLLAH"-----but --------well-----I have to admit (reluctantly) ----I don't know everything

IS beheads another Briton;

IS claims murder of British hostage

The Islamic State jihadist group has claimed responsibility for the murder of British aid worker Alan Henning in a video showing his apparent execution.
In the video released today and almost identical to those released after three previous murders, a masked IS militant also displays a hostage he identifies as an American, Peter Kassig.
The video, found online by the SITE private terrorism monitor, opens with a news report about the British parliament's vote last week to authorise air strikes against jihadist targets in Iraq.
Then it cuts to Henning, on his knees against a desert backdrop and wearing an orange prison-style outfit, with a masked militant standing over him wielding a combat knife.
Henning explains to camera that as a member of the British public, he is being made to pay the price for the parliamentary vote.
Then the jihadist, who has the same British accent as the killer in a previous IS video of the death of British hostage David Haines, addresses Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron.
"The blood of David Haines was on your hands, Cameron. Alan Henning will also be slaughtered, but his blood is on the hands of the British parliament," he declares, then cuts the hostage's throat.
After the beheading the video cuts to a similar scene in which the killer introduces a man as Kassig, reportedly a 24-year-old US aid worker who had gone missing in Syria.

"Obama, you have started your aerial bombardment in Sham, which keeps on striking our people," the militant says, using the Arabic term for Syria and the Levant.
"So it is only right that we continue to strike the necks of your people."

#####

Time to stop sending Western aid workers to the Middle East, Syria and Iraq in particular?
Time to prevent Western journalists from travelling to the Middle East, Syria and Iraq in particular?

No Australians beheaded by IS yet, probably only a matter of time though.

Keep on bombing IS.
Australian planes are to join in the airstrikes any day now.
Time to turn IS into ash.

and.............

Point taken.......In Syria ISIS is fighting other Sunni's as well........Does it matter...........The pond scum needs to flushed into oblivion.

Forum List

Back