48 Children Killed In Homs Twin Bombings, 3 Adults Died.

I question the validity of the story:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/10/children-killed-homs-double-blasts-201410113272780724.html

At least 41 children are among 45 people killed in twin bombings outside a primary school in the government-controlled city of Homs in central Syria, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
(Beginning of article)

And ending line of article)
At least 19 people, including 10 children were killed in that attack.
SAME ARTICLE

Also this happened Wed and the flames from the trunk of the car was still ablaze.
A Syrian pro-government channel broadcast on Wednesday a brief footage of the aftermath, showing parents looking for their children amid schoolbags and bloodstains on the ground. Flames rose from a car nearby. (looking for their children)
Was this last Wed or yesterday?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/10/children-killed-homs-double-blasts-201410113272780724.html

At least 41 children are among 45 people killed in twin bombings outside a primary school in the government-controlled city of Homs in central Syria, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
(Beginning of article)

SAME ARTICLE

Also this happened Wed and the flames from the trunk of the car was still ablaze.
A Syrian pro-government channel broadcast on Wednesday a brief footage of the aftermath, showing parents looking for their children amid schoolbags and bloodstains on the ground. Flames rose from a car nearby. (looking for their children)

Holy crap! :lol: You don't know how to READ! Lol! That's hilarious. NOBODY should take you seriously EVER, for any reason.

(Beginning of article)

SAME ARTICLE

Holy crap! :lol: You don't know how to READ! Lol! That's hilarious. NOBODY should take you seriously EVER, for any reason.

oh excuse me, I still question it. (you have never made an error- of course I did not base my opinion on just that) but the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is a very unreliable source,
and very anti Syrian Gov. Also please read some other articles on this event. So research the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and ad read some other articles. Lets explore this more.

Last edited:

(Beginning of article)

SAME ARTICLE

oh excuse me, I still question it and you know why, because the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is anti Syria government.

Also please check the articles, and compare. Note the fire in back of the car, tell me how that whole car didn't blow up?

QUOTE]

(Beginning of article)

SAME ARTICLE

oh excuse me, I still question it.

Well, until you learn how to read the material in question properly, you don't really have any business questioning it. Good grief. What is your agenda? It's obvious that you have one.

look at the video and read, it says a car bomb and then a suicide bomber, and they even show the car, but the article says

One attacker carried out both bombings.
"He planted a bomb at one location at the school, and then blew himself up at another spot nearby," Abdel Rahman told AFP of the attacker.

(Beginning of article)

SAME ARTICLE

oh excuse me, I still question it.

Well, until you learn how to read the material in question properly, you don't really have any business questioning it. Good grief. What is your agenda? It's obvious that you have one.

No I think the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights has an agenda, not me.

It MUST be lies. Terrorists would NEVER do such a thing. :lol: They have honor and integrity, you know? (sarcasm off)

I do believe this a more credible but I would never believe anything by The Syrian Observatory, no you should not believe everything you read.
Syrians abroad strongly condemn terrorist bombings in Homs
02/10/2014
Twin terrorist bombings took place near a school compound in Ikrima neighborhood in Homs city at the time when students were leaving school, claiming the lives of 32 and injuring 115 others, mostly children

.Syrians abroad strongly condemn terrorist bombings in Homs Syrian Arab News Agency

Look at the video at .04 and again at .26, I am still doubting this, seems funny they could have a video of this while its happening. Something is not right.

The guy and the kid in the blue jacket.

It MUST be lies. Terrorists would NEVER do such a thing. :lol: They have honor and integrity, you know? (sarcasm off)

Most of this stuff is exaggerated and made up, just like that video I suspect was after watching it a few times. I am happy you pointed out my err in reading the last line,
but at least I do not read something and automatically believe it, without checking further into it, which I still suggest you do, but you'd rather believe everything about the terrorists and that.

Most of this stuff is exaggerated and made up, just like that video I suspect was after watching it a few times. I am happy you pointed out my err in reading the last line,
but at least I do not read something and automatically believe it, without checking further into it, which I still suggest you do, but you'd rather believe everything about the terrorists and that.

Oh, I know, because terrorists are really "good" right? :cuckoo:

Oh, I know, because terrorists are really "good" right? :cuckoo:

Did you check out the video, and if so what's your opinion?
No anyone who is killing civilians are not good, and anyone who doesn't try their best to avoid killing children even during some type of war, is definitely evil.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back