ISIS and Al Nusra Recruiting Syrian Children in Refugee Camps

Syrian children become Syrian adults. Syrian adults are no friend of Israel or the US.
What does that mean, teacher?

Save em today, they become your enemy tomorrow. While I don't support dropping bombs on anyone, at the same time I know well enough not to save them from others who might. That's the result of those cultures. Knucklehead self-destruction is never going to burn itself out, but trying to make it stop only spreads the death and misery to everyone who meddles.

Sometimes the wisest course of action is no action.

Using a forest fire analogy, sometimes it's better overall to let a fire burn itself out than puttting it out yourself.

More foreigners try to make middle east people like one another, ignorant of tribal factions and different religious branches, longer it's gonna go on. Maybe it'd be better for us and for them to simply let them go at it without outside intervention. Trying to stop hasn't worked, but we haven't yet tried letting them just go at it.

Syrian children become Syrian adults. Syrian adults are no friend of Israel or the US.

Save em today, they become your enemy tomorrow. While I don't support dropping bombs on anyone, at the same time I know well enough not to save them from others who might. That's the result of those cultures. Knucklehead self-destruction is never going to burn itself out, but trying to make it stop only spreads the death and misery to everyone who meddles.

You are wrong. Syria is not en enemy to the US but the US is an enemy to Syria. If the US does not want people to be angry with it, it should overcome its foreign policy of oppression and war.

You are wrong. Syria is not en enemy to the US but the US is an enemy to Syria. If the US does not want people to be angry with it, it should overcome its foreign policy of oppression and war.

Syria's hostile to Israel. Israel is the USA's ally. Syria is hostile to the USA. Just as an atack on any NATO member is an attack on all of NATO, same logic here.

Syria's hostile to Israel. Israel is the USA's ally. Syria is hostile to the USA. Just as an atack on any NATO member is an attack on all of NATO, same logic here.
Wrong again. Leave Syria alone and you will see that it would never attack anyone.

Using a forest fire analogy, sometimes it's better overall to let a fire burn itself out than puttting it out yourself.

More foreigners try to make middle east people like one another, ignorant of tribal factions and different religious branches, longer it's gonna go on. Maybe it'd be better for us and for them to simply let them go at it without outside intervention. Trying to stop hasn't worked, but we haven't yet tried letting them just go at it.

That is what we did in Afghanistan prior to 911.

Forum List

Back