ISIL imagery...

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
So, the Kurds recently captured five ISILs.

Two from the United States, one from Ireland and two from Pakistan. One of the Americans was a substitute school teacher. Wonder what he tried to teach...

DwTMg7XWsAAYFVS-625x516.jpg

You could meet them in the next grocery´s line and the next moment they´d slaughter you.

SDF releases photos of captured foreign ISIS fighters

Substitute teacher?

When I was young, if I had walked into class and seen any of those guys, I'd have skipped that class and smoked some weed.

Two from the United States, one from Ireland and two from Pakistan. One of the Americans was a substitute school teacher. Wonder what he tried to teach...

You could meet them in the next grocery´s line and the next moment they´d slaughter you.

Not if they are in Syria..
Bad news is you will get them back sooner or later. So much for Trump´s withdrawal.

Bad news is you will get them back sooner or later. So much for Trump´s withdrawal.
I am sure they can get there spot back in the Baptist compounds.

I am sure they can get there spot back in the Baptist compounds.
Don´t you have some government initiative for religious sensitivity?

Forum List

Back