Is YOUR State Begging For Trouble?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Got a few that are and they don't seem to mind how their "supposed" guests treat their women. Basically speaking their guests treat women a lot like the Kennedy's.
Harass them, Rape them, Beat them and Kill them. So lets take a small short look at how those Syrian Democrats do for fun in Europe shall we?

Okay now those are your base Syrian Democrats, but lets be fair shall we? Not ALL islamic democrats are the same right? Surely the Somali Democrats Obama plans to IMPORT as well are nicer right?
Gang of African migrant attack white girl

Okay MY mistake. They are pigs as well. Surely I Fury can find at the VERY least ONE LONE islamic democrat that does NOT have his head up his ass when it comes to women. Lets try here shall we?

I have to admit this search for an islamic democrat that pays any respect for women is going down hill. They even have sex with store dummies in public. Even Ted Kennedy at least took them home and offered them a drink.
ALL of this condoned thinking and practice leads ONE place HERE...

So I ask once again....Is YOUR state begging for trouble?

2015.11.20_SyrianRefugeeGovernorsv3-e1452580292940.png

Last edited:
Got a few that are and they don't seem to mind how their "supposed" guests treat their women. Basically speaking their guests treat women a lot like the Kennedy's.
Harass them, Rape them, Beat them and Kill them. So lets take a small short look at how those Syrian Democrats do for fun in Europe shall we?

Okay now those are your base Syrian Democrats, but lets be fair shall we? Not ALL islamic democrats are the same right? Surely the Somali Democrats Obama plans to IMPORT as well are nicer right?
Gang of African migrant attack white girl

Okay MY mistake. They are pigs as well. Surely I Fury can find at the VERY least ONE LONE islamic democrat that does NOT have his head up his ass when it comes to women. Lets try here shall we?

I have to admit this search for an islamic democrat that pays any respect for women is going down hill. They even have sex with store dummies in public. Even Ted Kennedy at least took them home and offered them a drink.
ALL of this condoned thinking and practice leads ONE place HERE...

So I ask once again....Is YOUR state begging for trouble?

2015.11.20_SyrianRefugeeGovernorsv3-e1452580292940.png

The red on the map = sane states. The green on the map = insane states in control of Traitors. The blue states = there's hope for them not going off the deep-end.

Forum List

Back