is WW 3 coming near?

is WW 3 near?

• Total voters
i fearbit!

what do you think?
yes but Nostradamus said the future is Not set in stone. the future can change. that is the message Nostradamus wanted to convey to the world in our time. what he forsaw was only the worst case scenarios.

yes but Nostradamus said the future is Not set in stone. the future can change. that is the message Nostradamus wanted to convey to the world in our time. what he forsaw was only the worst case scenarios.
Nostradamus said we can change the future with the choices we make. the decisions made by everyone from citizens to leaders can change our future for the better.

I fear it

what do you think?
Precisely what you are being entrained to feel .
Gullibles like you are "easy meat" as you automatically help Project Chaos without ever trying to think .

A different perspective but not for Normies and Sheeple ..,

The Planet visitors have shown in a multitude of incidents that they perfectly understand the threat of nuclear warfare and its exact effects .
They have shown repeatedly that they have full control over launch protocols and sequences -- start and stop .

So , if it is not in their script, there will be no WW3 , in the sense of nuclear war .

Comforting thought for those that worry and get stressed ,

i fear it ….

what do you think?
The democrat Party is headed for decades in Leavenworth unless they have some global catastrophe to prevent Trumps reelection

WWIII
Disease X
EMP taking out the power grid
Something Black Swan

i fear it ….

what do you think?
It is going in that direction. The new evil authoritarian AXIS partners are Russia (under Putin), Iran, North Korea, and maybe China (if they don't stand neutral, at least initially). They all want to expand their territories & authority over global economics.

The democrat Party is headed for decades in Leavenworth unless they have some global catastrophe to prevent Trumps reelection

WWIII
Disease X
EMP taking out the power grid
Something Black Swan
Conspiracy theorist? You believe the 2020 election was stolen from Trump?
No need for objective evidence? So, those 60 legal challenges by Trump supporters that were rejected in court (many judges were appointed by Trump) were rigged? You must hate Pence, Barr, etc, no?
What a conspiracy by non-Trumpers! LOL

Forum List

Back