Is World War just Become Inevitable now, Due to the Recent Escalation?

Who said it was.

I think you will both be fighting for your lives due to climate change before you need to worry about catching up with Chinese demographics.

To whom? Are you trying to say you are fighting a war against one man? You are fighting a nuclear power. You want to destroy a nuclear power which has as its principle not to use nuclear weapons unless the intent is to destroy it.

It is not 'the world's'. Apart from Western Nations people are not supporting this war against Ukraine. They do not see you as the one in the right despite what your papers tell you. From what I have heard it has totally destroyed their belief that the US hegemony is in any way righteous and also has caused them to find laughable the idea that the US believes in any of the things it professes to like for instance 'human rights'. The racism inherent in Europe has also been noticed where large fences are put up to stop Syrian refugees getting in but everything is done to let white people in and where news readers find the situation so bad when it is white people experiencing war but had no problem when it was the US bombing and killing non white people. If you believe the world supports what you are doing you have only read papers carrying your own propaganda. The rest of the world is also terrified that you are going to start nuclear war.
Lol, bla,bla,bla. Russia was the aggressor. Russia invaded a sovereign neighbor. We do not give two shits what North Korea,China and Russia thinks. Talk till blue in the face. Russia drops nukes it will glow in the dark soon after. No not in war with one man. We did watch as your brave Russian men scurried to the borders in the past couple of weeks. You don't want to glow in the dark don't drop nukes. Wanna repair relationships with the west leave all of Ukraine and pay to fix what you broke. We ain't going away and we tire of your Sabre rattling. Talk till blue in the face nothing changes.

The Western European nations finally noticed that the Muslim ‘immigrants” were not being absorbed into the population and were actively working to subvert their new homes. Western Europe welcomes immigrants who will add value to their society and integrate.
OK that lets me know where you stand.

Lol, bla,bla,bla. Russia was the aggressor. Russia invaded a sovereign neighbor. We do not give two shits what North Korea,China and Russia thinks. Talk till blue in the face. Russia drops nukes it will glow in the dark soon after. No not in war with one man. We did watch as your brave Russian men scurried to the borders in the past couple of weeks. You don't want to glow in the dark don't drop nukes. Wanna repair relationships with the west leave all of Ukraine and pay to fix what you broke. We ain't going away and we tire of your Sabre rattling. Talk till blue in the face nothing changes.
waste of time. Why do you even come on a forum when all you want to do is vomit up what your other half just said to you.

waste of time. Why do you even come on a forum when all you want to do is vomit up what your other half just said to you.
Lol, why do you come on here thinking your autocratic regime is going to dictate what we will or won't do. Again retard Russia invaded a sovereign neighbor. Russia made this stupid decision. If Russia continues to make stupid decisions like popping off a nuke it will glow in the dark. Those are facts evidently your retarded ass is unequiped to deal with. Talk till you are blue in the face these facts will not change. Quit being retarded.

Maybe because we heard him say it not what CNN reported he said like you dummy.....
The NPR article has the exact quotes. Is everything you guys don't like naturally attributed to CNN. Like Pavlov's Puppies, again.

There's not really any reason except stupidity for the US to want to destroy Russia.
No, I don't think it's as simple as that. The US can't accomplish it's goal of world domination with China and Russia standing in the way.
and that is what they were talking about. China needs attention. Hit list no but the US will be stuck with Russia because Russia is not going to allow the States to stop it from being a Superpower and the US will not be satisfied until that is the case.
We really only disagree on the term 'hit list'.
Oh boy.

Economics should not be war.
Maybe it shouldn't be.
But it's more important than the military conquests by the US, due to the MAD prohibitive factor.
Russia is nowhere on the economic level and the US would do better being friendly rather than wanting another war. This war is going to change everything both for Europe and the US and probably Canada as well. Chris Hedges was interviewing a Brit last night and he pointed out that we have given up everything which used to be good about us. Free speech, integrity and so on. Now NATO/ the US and the UK is just a war machine incapable of Diplomacy. Because the dollar has been weaponised the Brics will likely move out of it. It may well be that the US is facing its Suez. It was John Mearsheimer I was listening to. I don't know the name of the man who was interviewing him.
I'm always interested in what Hedges and Mearsheimer have to say. Include Chomsky And Prof. Richard Wolf too.

Forum List

Back