Is VA Care Still Better Than Anywhere?

Funny how Howey thinks he speaks for all the Vets who have encountered the VA... as we can already tell, most of them don't agree with Howey's assessment. He should try being a vet, or a family member of one before he starts touting the "success" of the VA system.

I am a vet and have been using the system for twenty years you stupid goat fucker.

If you are a vet I am a alien astronaut.

Why, yes! In one word, yes.

The solution seem clear to me, but what are your ideas? Obviously, we don't want to dismantle something that's beloved by it's patients and is working so well....

Beloved by it patients and working so well? Do you use the VA for medical care?

Please pay attention, dear Temmy. I already did.

How many civilians died waiting for private care in hospitals and from doctors last year? 200,000?

Prove it, scumbag.

Please pay attention, dear Temmy. I already did.

Oh so you must be a don't ask don't tell soldier....it now makes sense.

It's hilarious that people like howey, think if there is one issue in the private sector that we need the govt to run it, yet if the govt screws up, we shouldn't discuss it.

So has he proven the 200, 000 figure and does he have one with the rate?

In fact does he even know what he's trying to discuss?

Funny how Howey thinks he speaks for all the Vets who have encountered the VA... as we can already tell, most of them don't agree with Howey's assessment. He should try being a vet, or a family member of one before he starts touting the "success" of the VA system.

I am a vet and have been using the system for twenty years you stupid goat fucker.

So you broke the law when you joined the service?

well I'm Bill Gates.....but Howey, compared to what my grandfather said and what most I've ever heard or talked with.....they're not big fans of the VA......it's better than nothing...but then again...look at that comparison.

well I'm Bill Gates.....but Howey, compared to what my grandfather said and what most I've ever heard or talked with.....they're not big fans of the VA......it's better than nothing...but then again...look at that comparison.

It's a shame you find the time to comment but not to read the article.

Oh shit.....clearly, VA care is awesome!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

This is the way the far left k00ks measure everything!!! They just lower the bar!! Winner!!! The limpwrister way of approaching life......lets face it!!:D

Recently discharged VA hospital patients for example,*rate their experience 4 points higher than the average*(pdf) for the health care industry as a whole. Fully 96 percent say they would turn to VA inpatient care again.

Now if you go out looking for vets who say they have been victimized by the VA, you will have no trouble finding them, and many will be justified in their complaints.*

Recently discharged VA hospital patients for example,*rate their experience 4 points higher than the average*(pdf) for the health care industry as a whole. Fully 96 percent say they would turn to VA inpatient care again.

Now if you go out looking for vets who say they have been victimized by the VA, you will have no trouble finding them, and many will be justified in their complaints.*

Since you like Yelp.

Veterans Affairs Medical Center - South Dallas - Dallas, TX | Yelp

Want to bet I can find others?

2jacha1.jpg

The private health care industry is far more dangerous.

30000 and more deaths a year in private hospitals from preventable infections.

Why, yes! In one word, yes.

The solution seem clear to me, but what are your ideas? Obviously, we don't want to dismantle something that's beloved by it's patients and is working so well....

ill take UCI Med Center or St Josephs Med Center any day over the VA Hospital in Long Beach.....and im willing to bet most Vets would too.....

More problems discovered at UCI Medical Center - Los Angeles Times

all those old problems have been handled a few years ago...you know what Howey the place is big and has a lot of patients there and sure things happen.....i bet things happen at VA Hospitals everywhere too....now do you want me to post the things that UCI is known for?....like its trauma Center and Burn ward.....its Woman's disease Center.....its Oncology Center...its Joslin Diabetes Center....i can post lots of people saying they saved their life too.....they saved both my parents when the "other" Hospital was fucking them up.... its easy just to post the negative and say...see they aint that good.....

It's hilarious that people like howey, think if there is one issue in the private sector that we need the govt to run it, yet if the govt screws up, we shouldn't discuss it.

So has he proven the 200, 000 figure and does he have one with the rate?

In fact does he even know what he's trying to discuss?

what i found dis-honest is how he showed the negative of the Hospitals i mentioned,like the VA does not have dissatisfied patients.....UCI is a Govt run Hospital on top of that and they have top notch Centers for various diseases on the property....i know personally quite a few Vets who dont like the VA Hospital in Long Beach and prefer to use their own Ins and go to St. Joe's or UCI Med Centers.....just the way it is.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back