Is Uncle Sam Funding the Islamic State? Where Does ISIS Get All Those Tanks, Weapons And Shiny New T

Criminal cartels are not limited by any single country's boundaries. Iran has harbored its share of the criminal element right along with some of the others out there.

What criminal element has Iran harbored?
You'll have to look into the USA's most wanted files, they are in there.

You are making things up. They are not there.
I have no reason to make things up but you are free to believe that if you wish.

Of course you have reason to make things up, you are brainwashed. You made the accusation and cannot provide any backup, you are a liar.

Criminal cartels are not limited by any single country's boundaries. Iran has harbored its share of the criminal element right along with some of the others out there.

I have no reason to make things up but you are free to believe that if you wish.

Of course you have reason to make things up, you are brainwashed. You made the accusation and cannot provide any backup, you are a liar.
No you are just too lazy to go look it up for yourself or you can't access the terrorist pages so you accuse me because I am not your boy and will not waste my time for an accuser.

No you are just too lazy to go look it up for yourself or you can't access the terrorist pages so you accuse me because I am not your boy and will not waste my time for an accuser.

No, you have no proof. You are just a liar. Or else you would have posted a link.

No, you have no proof. You are just a liar. Or else you would have posted a link.
I am sure you have a search feature just like I have and again I don't do anything for accusers.

Forum List

Back