Is Trump Truly Unhinged Or Is This All A Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy

What Is At The Heart Of This Mess In The White House?

• Trump is an unhinged egomaniac destroying the nation who could go apoplexic any day now.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • There is an unprecedented effort to make Trump look bad and to thwart his execution of his duties.

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
This entire story is proving Trump was and still is, right. Bet the NYT didn't expect that response.

You would win that bet. The fact that the NY Slimes even printed that OP ED with anonymous as the author is idiotic.

The NY Slimes is supposed to be one of the best papers out there though its a left wing mouthpiece.

The Editor should never have printed that article without an author.

Booker is going for Biden's VP in 2020.

Think of it, the democrat Party picks the stupidest person in DC as the VP: Biden, Kaine, etc. Until Booker's "Spartacus" moment, Biden had no VP pick, he'd have to be his own VP. Booker is now the ideal and only possible VP pick left to Biden

Well played, Sir! Well played!

Asked if he's done anything similar to Gary Cohn, who Bob Woodward reports stole a paper off Trump's desk, Kudlow says: "Would I work against him? That's just crazy!" Kudlow says that he didn't write the "crazy" anonymous New York Times op-ed either. "That is just nuts."

We are living in an Elon Musk created simulation and Trump is Neo.

-Anonymous

Holy shit.....that must be true!!

Trump is like many CEOs in that he is driven, prideful and used to people jumping when he tells them to, not all of this subterfuge. Just imagine, what if everyone actually did what Trump told them, the way he told them to? Look at the success Trump has had with many in opposition to him? Does that equate to "unhinged?" No, just not the business as usual, which is why he was elected. Does that equate to unable to do his job? No, just that some around him are deliberately not doing theirs (and not even being honest or open about it).

Trump is 71 and highly successful, he was never unhinged his entire life, merely dancing to his own drummer, so how is it he is suddenly all these terrible things NOW, unless the Left and the media simply want to present him that way, box him in, as their only choice left since they've not been able to thwart him any other way? I doubt much of the nation is buying it, and like other things, will just eventually blow up in their faces, not Trumps. There is no quit in Trump.

What I find funny is that just within the past week, I pointed out how every poll on Trump here comes out in favor of him between 2:1 to 5:1 despite all the negativity you hear about him in the MSM and someone asked WHERE? as if surprised by my claim never having seen a favorable Trump poll here! And yet here we are just as few days later with ANOTHER poll on Trump favorable to him nearly 3:1.

Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 11.38.13 AM.png

So I ask all the Left leaning libs here: show me a poll here that has ever actually been highly negative about Trump that even remotely reflects the MSM claims?

Try to use my vote for what is best for All Americans, yet have my own bias Trump & Republicans budget will cut 537 billion from Medicare, 4 billion from Social security. not good for people over 60.

I was watching PBS tonight and they had Leon Panetta on talking about the current situation. Discussing the NYT Op-Ed, he made the cogent point that having such releases cannot be allowed to stand as they undermine the Constitution. For whatever reason, someone writing this stuff is interfering with the President's ability to exercise his powers, which cannot be allowed to stand.

We had ONE PRESIDENT elected, and right or wrong, he must be allowed to exercise the powers of the office of the presidency in carrying out the responsibilities of his office! If staff are indeed withholding papers or taking them off his desk to sign, this is a serious constitutional crisis for these people were not elected as president, are not empowered to have the authority to make those decisions and are undermining the government.

Further, every member of his WH staff have come forward now to declare that in no way were they the authors of that NYT article! And Pence in particular has condemned it. So the question now begs:
  1. Is Donald Trump truly unhinged and coming apart at the seams unglued, unable to execute his responsibilities as President and a danger to the nation?
  2. Or has all this been a manufactured crisis created by The Resistance opposing Donald Trump and the real danger to the nation the collective coup underway by Mueller, the Democrats, the Media and the Deep State to try to destroy a president sworn to unseat THEIR corrupt influence to return the country under the control of the people citizens of a free state once again run amok?
You tell me. Discuss.

Every republican is stupid, crazy and/or evil...depending on which line of attack the democrats think will undermine the Republican the fastest.....they said the same things about all the other Republicans too.....

Forum List

Back