• MISSOURI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Yes, no, maybe, I don't know, I don't care, or Missouri.

This poll may be recorded for quality assurance...

Its a done deal Kavanaugh will be confirmed. Dem's are hoping falling to the ground and throwing a hissy fit tantrum will placate their base.

Again the Democrats have demonstrated their lack of decency to the democratic process by paying Walmart Shoppers to scream and yell to create chaos during the hearing. Of course Kavanaugh will be confirmed. He is perfect for the job.

Now, let's wait for Ginsberg to finally realize she has no business on that court.

Again the Democrats have demonstrated their lack of decency to the democratic process by paying Walmart Shoppers to scream and yell to create chaos during the hearing. Of course Kavanaugh will be confirmed. He is perfect for the job.

Now, let's wait for Ginsberg to finally realize she has no business on that court.

Wait, don't Dem's harp and bitch about Trump's incivility on a daily basis?

Wait, don't Dem's harp and bitch about Trump's incivility on a daily basis?
Ironic isn't it? Actually no, It is expected.

He'll be confirmed. Liberals best bet is to scare their base and make shIt up to win the midterms.

That old hag will die in office.

Hell the last time I saw her on TV she looked like a corpse and she actually fell asleep in her chair at the State of the Union address.

Woman looks more dead than alive.

Forum List

Back