Is Trump Right?

I think what common sense would tell us instead was that Mr. Trump realizes that while not all that sneak into our country are bad, some really bad are sneaking into our country.

All of them ARE CRIMINALS and we don't need immigrants that don't respect our laws.

We have enough DEMOCRATS already/

427jjj.jpg

W won with 42% of the Latino vote.
Romney lost with 30% to Obama's 70%.
Not anywhere near a good idea to back a guy who says what Trump does. Not refreshing but retarded.
Ya but, is he right about Mexican crime or do you not care?

He's not right though. We've all seen the crime stats on other threads. They break down very clearly the demographics.

Trump's rise in the polls, despite his comments, says more about the Repub base than it does about Trump.

Yes, here's the retards from your parties base....

The very same " retards" who won. Twice.
And put us into economic hell! As well as DIVIDING the country with their antagonism. We understand that the Republican elites gave us SPINELESS presidential candidates ..... if it happens again, there will be nothing left of the Republican party as their massive base will leave and start a third party! We can watch as you NeoCommies keep power and collapse the economy again!

Trump's rise in the polls, despite his comments, says more about the Repub base than it does about Trump.

And put us into economic hell! As well as DIVIDING the country with their antagonism. We understand that the Republican elites gave us SPINELESS presidential candidates ..... if it happens again, there will be nothing left of the Republican party as their massive base will leave and start a third party! We can watch as you NeoCommies keep power and collapse the economy again!

So you're desperate then?

Winning with lies shows a lot of character. I remember the times when lying was a vice and not a virtue. It says a lot about the party base doesn't it?

Like I said. Go sit down.

Only YOU FOOLS that want to live in a third world shithole aren't!

I do quite well for myself. I'm fine.

I do quite well for myself. I'm fine.
I'll send a muslim ISIS member to check on you!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY KIDS!
(Don't blow yourselves up with fireworks even if some of you are real assholes!) :blowup: :beer:

Mexicans are running from Mexico because of all the crime

Forum List

Back