Is Trump Really a Hanzo Main? Good Gawd!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lol, so computer games are so ubiquitous that even little kids are using terms from these games to insult each other.

Here a little girl found out her stole her pencil in class and she called him a "Hanzo Main' and the teacher had no clue what that meant other than that it was deeply offensive to the theif that he complained.

Hanzo%20Main.jpg

Apparently players who typically play Hanzo in the game "Overwatch" are notorious for not being able to play their characters, aim their shots or play as a team. Hence the insult at Trump for being a Hanzo Main.

Here's what that viral "Hanzo main" tweet is all about

Here an Overwatch player lampoons how a typical day for a Hanzo Main must be like: One Day in the Life of a Hanzo Main - Overwatch Message Board for PC - GameFAQs

I wake up to my alarm clock going off, playing the music from Rocky. I try to hit the snooze button but I miss the first time. I keep slamming my hand at it until it breaks. My back is sore from carrying my team so hard last night but I can't just spend all day in bed so I decide to watch some Family Guy on Netflix.
“Hey can you take out the trash?” My mom says from the kitchen, carrying in the groceries and preparing breakfast. I begrudgingly do it. Seriously? Why do I have to carry this family?

I borrow my Mom’s car to get lunch and make a left turn off my street. I miss and veer into the oncoming traffic lane. Everyone starts honking, three cars hit me and I crash into a tree. Some of the drivers ask me if I'm okay, I scream at them for focusing me. Oh well, just means I'm carrying. I walk to the nearest McDonalds instead.
I bite in the general direction of my food and snag two fries. Nice, I'm on my way to becoming the new Seagull. I bite in the general direction of my food again and bite the table by accident, cracking a tooth. Where the hell was my team? Whatever, I didn't want McDonalds anyway. I'm drinking my Diet Coke when I hear some bad start choking from across the room. I try to ignore it as best as I can and carry like I normally do but he's getting too loud. His wife starts shouting too. “Is anybody here a doctor? We need a doctor!” I stand up and raise my hand, “I main Hanzo.” I wait for the applause.

“We need a doctor!” The woman screams again .

“Wow, f*** off and stop telling people what to do! It's just lunch! Sorry I don't take it as seriously as you!” I throw my drink at the couple's table and it splashes, hitting four people (quad kill, Play of the Game) And storm out of the restaurant. I miss the door and walk into the wall. Dammit, now my nose is bleeding. s***ty supports, is anyone else even trying? I walk back home and find my five year old brother going through my things. I kick him out of my room and he loses his s***. He hits me in the crotch and I accuse him of aimbotting. I one shot him and he's out cold. He was never my equal.

It's been an exhausting day so I just sit down and play some Overwatch for fourteen hours. I'm already high gold, so I don't think I need the practice, but it can't hurt. Besides time to go to bed. I piss in the general direction of my bathroom and accidentally hit my Grandfather's ashes. Eh, close enough. I climb into bed and set my cellphone alarm to Eye of the Tiger. It's been a long day and I need some god damn sleep.

President Trump should be deeply offended, lol.

I don't know, a Widow main is just as bad as a Hanzo main... Of course I play a lot of Junkrat and people don't like him either.
I dont play Overwatch, but my son does and I asked him why someone would call Trump a "Hanzo Main" and after he explained it to me, I thought, "wow, what an evil thing to say!"

BYMMV

I don't know, a Widow main is just as bad as a Hanzo main... Of course I play a lot of Junkrat and people don't like him either.
I dont play Overwatch, but my son does and I asked him why someone would call Trump a "Hanzo Main" and after he explained it to me, I thought, "wow, what an evil thing to say!"

BYMMV

Heh ask him what people think of Junkrat mains... and he'll tell you they are trolls. :lmao:

How can someone get offended by something if they do not know what it means?

God bless you always!!

Holly

Trump gets pissed about anything... even if he doesn't understand the reference but he at least understands that people are making fun of him, he's going to be pissed.

How do I explain this... a Hanzo Main is a player on the team that picks a player that is difficult to play and often does help the team that much, though in their mind they think they are carrying the rest of the players, and even when his team is losing, he is too bullheaded to switch characters to help the team to win. And in the end, he might get Play of the Game, because of using his special ability, and he'll brag about how he played, but in reality he did nothing all along.

Forum List

Back