Is Trump Headed For Yet Another Bankruptcy?

TDS = Trump's Duped & Snookered.

It is sad.
Bigly.
But those Duped & Snookered rubes jones'g on QAnon is a hoot.
Hell, the DumpetyTrumpety MAGA's want JFK, Jr....to be Trump's next VP pick.

I love this bar!

(tho I am suspicious of pizza parlors with basements. You too? .....WWG1WGA))
1668869850874.jpeg

Follow your lying ass to nowhere, communist.

Someone is certainly triggered and has no response but hate and insults. Trump has been a lying crimnal conman all of his life and bought his way out of jail on multiple occasions, including settling the Trump University Fraud case for $25 million.

It's over for Trump. Not just politically, but financially, and socially. He'll die a pariah and you'll deny you ever voted him a year from now.

Someone is certainly triggered and has no response but hate and insults. Trump has been a lying crimnal conman all of his life and bought his way out of jail on multiple occasions, including settling the Trump University Fraud case for $25 million.

It's over for Trump. Not just politically, but financially, and socially. He'll die a pariah and you'll deny you ever voted him a year from now.
Hate and insults are what you filthy rats deserve. Trump running again must have you out of your minds with fear and self loathing. I love it..

Last edited:
Again, you have NOTHING but lies and insults.
Again you deserve nothing else! Your fear and self loathing is clear as day. Trump running has you crapping your pants and stoking the lie factory. Lol..

"You Trumpies ......pump out a steady stream of crackpot conspiracies. So does Trump."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
But don't discourage them, poster Surada. They are a hoot.
After all, without RWNJ conspiracies....well, there would be no RWNJ's.

• Trumpies who have bought into the JFK,Jr. Vice Presidency.....make them so much more funner.
  • Trumpies who bought into Hilary drinking babies' blood in a pizza parlor basement......are fun too. (tho skinned kids ain't so much)
  • Trumpies who believe Hurricane Ida was created by the Deep State.....are also fun.
  • Trumpies who believe in Lizard People, are a hoot.
  • Trumpies who believe in Jewish Space Lasers..... are a good time too.

I love this bar!

Follow the lack of money.

Trump’s political committees are shelling out yooj sums on his legal defenses, totals that are only bound to rise after the Department of Justice appointed a special counsel to oversee probes into his various sordid capers.

He has a war chest of more than $110 million that he withheld from his cash-strapped losers in the GOP's disastrous midterms, but federal law prevents him from using most of that money to advance his own campaign.

Fat cat Republican donors whom he had pandered to by slashing their taxes are splitting from Trump after the far-below-expectations of last week’s midterm elections, dealing a serious blow to his fundraising prospects.

He can no longer secure massive loans by grossly overvaluing his properties. (His long-time accounting firm dropped him like a radioactive turd when he was exposed, and his enabler CFO was just nailed for falsifying the books,)

Billionaire and GOP mega-donor Ronald Lauder says he won’t help finance Trump’s 2024 campaign for president

Hedge fund manager Ken Griffin, the second-most prolific GOP donor of the midterms:

Stephen Schwarzman, CEO of private equity giant Blackstone and a top Republican donor: “America does better when its leaders are rooted in today and tomorrow, not today and yesterday. It is time for the Republican Party to turn to a new generation of leaders and I intend to support one of them in the presidential primaries.”

Robert and Rebekah Mercer, the top donors to Trump’s 2016 campaign, are also done backing the Loser.

Following his official 2024 announcement, RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel: “We cannot pay legal bills for any candidate that’s announced.”

He is no longer in a position to shake down other nations:

The Election Loser Denier may have to resort to charging admission to his grievance jamboree mutual therapy sessions.

With right-wing media now dumping on Trump - The Wall Street Journal, the Washington Examiner, The New York Post, Fox News, etc...

View attachment 728243
"I already allocated all my discretionary reserves
to cover Mexico's tab!"

View attachment 728245
He'll just soak the rubes again.

Save Trump, Save America from Satan.

Bottomless pit of cash, even if they have to put on their credit cards.

Forum List

Back