What this election showed us, and as many of us had expected

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
What this election showed us, and as many of us had expected is that the Democrats, or the Progressives, or whatever they call themselves these days are SO HORRIBLE at selecting their candidates like Fetterman and that the Democrats will vote for anyone as long as it is a Democrat, even if it’s a candidate such as Fetterman, or any other Dingbat Loser… Just like what happened when Biden picked Kamala Harris knowing that she was as UNQUALIFIED as she proved to be. And just to PROVE that my predication was on the money, there are some that even think that John Fetterman could potentially be a future presidential nominee!
Can ANYTHING be worse that that? I seriously doubt it. However and as much as you and I may think that something as Fa Fetched as that could never happen, I seriously think the Democratic cultists would vote for him, I wouldn’t t put anything past those perverted, deranged freaks. There are always thise Super Morons such as Joy Behar, and Whoopie Goldberg, and many others that would vote for a Zonbie as long as that Zombie had a “D” in front of his name.
Could you imagine a Kamala Harris, John Fetterman ticket in 2024?

Who won the House?
Voters, including more minority voters, are rejecting the democrat's propaganda and bad policies.

What happened to the premature GOP victory dance over the
Red Tsunami?

Republican gains in the House were not even enough to cover their gains through Gerrymandering

Who won the House?
Voters, including more minority voters, are rejecting the democrat's propaganda and bad policies.

Q. Who won the House?
A. Gerrymandering

There were two reasons the Republicans took the House of Representatives:

1. A long time ago “Gerrymandering” was named for Elbridge Gerry, one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence.
2. On June 27, 2019 the U.S. Supreme Court, in Rucho v. Common Cause, announced a momentous decision: "Federal courts have no power to police partisan gerrymandering."

One more example that the policies, practices and biases of the Republican Party are able to take the power of the Peoples House.

Q. Who won the House?
A. Gerrymandering

1. A long time ago “Gerrymandering” was named for Elbridge Gerry, one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence.
2. On June 27, 2019 the U.S. Supreme Court, in Rucho v. Common Cause, announced a momentous decision: "Federal courts have no power to police partisan gerrymandering."

One more example that the policies, practices and biases of the Republican Party are able to take the power of the Peoples House.
You mean they could not defraud everyone. You don't have to thank me.

Q. Who won the House?
A. Gerrymandering

Duh, BOTH parties gerrymander.

What this election showed us, and as many of us had expected is that the Democrats, or the Progressives, or whatever they call themselves these days are SO HORRIBLE at selecting their candidates like Fetterman ....
.. and yet the republicans utterly failed to beat them.

Yes, it should have taught you a lot about where you stand politically right now. It seems to have taught you nothing at all though.

.. and yet the republicans utterly failed to beat them.

Yes, it should have taught you a lot about where you stand politically right now. It seems to have taught you nothing at all though.
You people keep discounting the organized fraud machine the Democrats have.

You people keep discounting the organized fraud machine the Democrats have.
Yes, us 'people' do generally discount your fantasies but in this case we did not. Those fantasies are a major part of why you keep losing. It is tough to win elections when you are that disconnected from reality but it also seems it is impossible for you to learn as well.

Forum List

Back