Is Trump an American Putin?

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015
Is Donald Trump an American Putin?

They belong to different psychological types and speak different languages. But both consider their presidential missions to make their motherlands “great again”. And both Trump and Putin have balls what is important for a president. Pity that we can’t say so about Obama and most of 2016 candidates.

Putin knows what it's like to see his country collapse...trump doesn't want the same things to happen here.

No, he's the American Imelda Marcos...
imeldaredshoe_DV_20090929135132.jpg

If he wins we better hope he's not an American Putin. A war mongering maniac, who keeps an iron fist on the media, destroys diddidents, and has been terrible for the economy to the point he had to ask his people to ration their food.
It does explain why the right wingers like him so much. They've been lovin' Vlad for a while now. I think Don needs to be seen riding bareback on on a horse. I'm not sure if that would make me laugh or puke.

If he wins we better hope he's not an American Putin. A war mongering maniac, who keeps an iron fist on the media, destroys diddidents, and has been terrible for the economy to the point he had to ask his people to ration their food.
It does explain why the right wingers like him so much. They've been lovin' Vlad for a while now. I think Don needs to be seen riding bareback on on a horse. I'm not sure if that would make me laugh or puke.
Trump, "kissing" babies...
putin_wideweb__470x351,0.jpg

Trump is about half-crazy and he has guts.

That also describes Theodore Roosevelt and Winston Churchill.

Now, he's talking like he is considering Marco Rubio as a possible V. P. candidate.

That's the kind of team we need.

I feel like I have been riding down the road to third world Marxism with this fool in the White House. We elect other fools like Boehner and McConnell, nominate yet more fools like McCain and Romney...they get in the car and we keep heading down the road to oblivion....20 trill debt...Federal Plantation Workers & Non-Workers always wanting more money...Mullahs to have a nuclear bomb {DOING THEIR OWN INSPECTIONS)...Mexican invasion in full cry...Putin getting ready to collapse NATO...Mrs. Clinton not indicted yet.

I am ready for someone who is half crazy and has the guts to tell the Political Correctness Nazis in New York, New England and California to get Fucked.

Trump and Putin will get along, no doubt. And that's a good thing, especially for American 'emerging country' investors; as Trump is an economic antidote to Obies' sanctions pushing Russia into the arms of China.
Vote Trump 2016! (especially if you want your kids and their kids to have jobs, that is!).

Since Trump was never in the KGB and never killed anyone I don't think they are alike at all.

I will say Trump and Putin have balls. Big ass hairy balls and they aren't afraid to use em.

They belong to different psychological types and speak different languages. But both consider their presidential missions to make their motherlands “great again”. And both Trump and Putin have balls what is important for a president. Pity that we can’t say so about Obama and most of 2016 candidates.
A fascist. Well yes, he is.

We already have that right now with Obama.

A fascist. Well yes, he is.

^^^^^
A prime example of a low-information voter.

Forum List

Back