Is "Thug" the new N word?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I am listening to all these talking heads that say "Thug" is now the new N word. Do you think that is true, since the black mayor of Baltimore and the President, who is also black, used this word to describe the rioters in Baltimore, a few days ago?

When%2BBlack%2BPeople%2BProtest%2BVS%2BWhen%2BWhite%2BPeople%2BProtest.jpg

I am listening to all these talking heads that say "Thug" is now the new N word. Do you think that is true, since the black mayor of Baltimore and the President, who is also black, used this word to describe the rioters in Baltimore, a few days ago?
Yes its true. I first noticed it when they (whites) were calling a Black Stanford educated athlete a thug.

Yes its true. I first noticed it when they (whites) were calling a Black Stanford educated athlete a thug.

So Obama and the Mayor were insinuating the N word?

So Obama and the Mayor were insinuating the N word?
Yes Black people can say nigga. We Blacks know it means something different coming from a Black person.

Yawn...............PC wording of looters and rioters.............

What should they call them..................When they loot and burn....................

Which is the politically Correct word........................

Either way someone is going to get called a racist........................Isn't that your point.,,,,,,,,,,,

What should they call them..................When they loot and burn....................

Either way someone is going to get called a racist........................Isn't that your point.,,,,,,,,,,,
Looters and arsonists?

Looters and arsonists?
I don't know............Is that the new thing to call them..................If I call them that am I a racist............................

If I call them a thug or a scumbag am I now racist..........................

It's all fanning the flames which some make a living at doing..................causing nothing but more problems.............................

Take it into context of Islamic Terrorists................Calling them Terrorists and Islamic Radicals is soooooooooooooooo Racist now....................we have to find NEW WORDS to call them or we may be offending some of them thar head choppers..........................

Even though it was never meant for all of that religion............but it's the talking point on many points...............here and in the media about how we need to be PC..............which is BS....................

I see a guy breaking into a store and looting.............scumbag...............thug..................asshole...................punk ass bitch seems to come to mind...........................

But some dumb ass is always going to say YOUR RACIST for saying that.................the problem is not with me..............but with the ass hats saying the PC crap.

Looters and arsonists?
I don't know............Is that the new thing to call them..................If I call them that am I a racist............................

If I call them a thug or a scumbag am I now racist..........................

It's all fanning the flames which some make a living at doing..................causing nothing but more problems.............................
No its not the new thing. Looters and arsonists have always been called looters and arsonists. If you call people anything with a negative racial intent then yes you are a racist. Dont be mad people arent so stupid they dont see your intent. Man up and call them what you want to call them but remember with every action there is a consequence.

Take it into context of Islamic Terrorists................Calling them Terrorists and Islamic Radicals is soooooooooooooooo Racist now....................we have to find NEW WORDS to call them or we may be offending some of them thar head choppers..........................

Even though it was never meant for all of that religion............but it's the talking point on many points...............here and in the media about how we need to be PC..............which is BS....................

I see a guy breaking into a store and looting.............scumbag...............thug..................asshole...................punk ass bitch seems to come to mind...........................

But some dumb ass is always going to say YOUR RACIST for saying that.................the problem is not with me..............but with the ass hats saying the PC crap.
Thats stupid. Calling a terrorist a terrorist is not racist or offensive. Calling a Muslim a terrorist is stupid and offensive.

Forum List

Back