Is This Woman Fat?

I lost 15kgs in around six months through healthy eating and exercise, and it makes me angry when fat people insist that they can't lose weight, while stuffing their faces. Get off your butt, eat a salad and go for a walk.

That applies to women without kids, women who have a newborn have no time to exercise, they have baby to care for.
Bullshit. They can squeeze out a few minutes a day, and they can cut back on their food intake too.

Looking after a newborn is hard work, and women are tired enough without having to exercise. When the kid is a toddler though, they should lose it.

LOL it is actually vice verse. Newborn is much easier to care for than a toddler.

"Stupid" is assuming (hoping?) that someone more fit and attractive than you must be "stupid." You say you're not a chunky monkey, but you sure seem bitter about something. Maybe you're angry that she had those three kids instead of three abortions? I know how much you despise human life and all.

She is stupid to put the assumption out there that women who gave birth 8 months ago have no excuse to be carrying around some excess weight.

So, in your warped view she would magically become more 'intelligent' if she were overweight? You know that's stupid, right?

Bullshit. They can squeeze out a few minutes a day, and they can cut back on their food intake too.

Looking after a newborn is hard work, and women are tired enough without having to exercise. When the kid is a toddler though, they should lose it.

LOL it is actually vice verse. Newborn is much easier to care for than a toddler.

Noting like having a 15 year old daughter to get a man in shape.
Just in case he has to beat the heck out of a strapping 17 year old male.
:lol:

Am I fat? I don't think so. I like my body. I don't like my belly, but alas...I blame my youngest son, lol.

Anyway...I am one less boob now, but my body shape is the same as it was then. I am not a bone rack. I am not huge. I am...rubenesque. Don't you agree? :lol:

2im4bqg.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks! Being a gardener helps. And busy all the time. Course, I am not as busy as I used to be, or garden as much either. But I still wear the same size clothes so I guess I am doing something right. :)

Am I fat? I don't think so. I like my body. I don't like my belly, but alas...I blame my youngest son, lol.

Anyway...I am one less boob now, but my body shape is the same as it was then. I am not a bone rack. I am not huge. I am...rubenesque. Don't you agree? :lol:

2im4bqg.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry u lost a breast to cancer. Is that a cigarette in your hand?

2im4bqg.jpg
[/IMG]

Lovely. :)

Shoulda posted that in my Boobs thread.

2im4bqg.jpg
[/IMG]

You look GOOD :thup:

Forum List

Back