Is This Woman Fat?

I doubt that stupid woman even gave birth to those children.
I can certainly see why she has 3 kids. :eusa_drool:

She's pretty cute, I'll grant her that, but no woman should look at her and think that they should look like that after three kids, and she herself has no right to expect women to look like that!

Most women don't have three kids and are overweight. They have no excuse to not be overweight.

I can certainly see why she has 3 kids. :eusa_drool:

She's pretty cute, I'll grant her that, but no woman should look at her and think that they should look like that after three kids, and she herself has no right to expect women to look like that!

there is nothing special about her looks. She is young, she is working on it and the kids were born in a very short span of time.

Plus she is Asian - you don't see too many Asian women being fat or even overweight.

384244_474951962535764_1336552263_n.jpg

"Stupid" is assuming (hoping?) that someone more fit and attractive than you must be "stupid." You say you're not a chunky monkey, but you sure seem bitter about something. Maybe you're angry that she had those three kids instead of three abortions? I know how much you despise human life and all.

You aren't the only one that is mad it her. This drove the fatocracy crazy. She kicked the fat female hamster into high gear and she got banned from facebook. LOL

Fit mom Maria Kang banned from Facebook over obesity comments | Fox News

This is ridiculous. Granted, her comments were not very sensitive, but come on - so WHAT?
she told the truth :D

"Stupid" is assuming (hoping?) that someone more fit and attractive than you must be "stupid." You say you're not a chunky monkey, but you sure seem bitter about something. Maybe you're angry that she had those three kids instead of three abortions? I know how much you despise human life and all.

I think you nailed it :lol:

She has no "right" to encourage women to be fit and healthy? Did you take an extra Stupid Pill today?

She is stupid to put the assumption out there that women who gave birth 8 months ago have no excuse to be carrying around some excess weight.

She has no "right" to encourage women to be fit and healthy? Did you take an extra Stupid Pill today?

Of course she has the right to encourage women to be fit and healthy, but to expect women to lose weight and have washboard abs months after giving birth is unrealistic.
What part of that don't you understand?

She is stupid to put the assumption out there that women who gave birth 8 months ago have no excuse to be carrying around some excess weight.

What's the excuse for most women who don't have three kids that are still overweight?

What's the excuse for most women who don't have three kids that are still overweight?

Not much. Pregnancy makes you put on weight, which is normal. Stuffing your face full of crap is not.

Of course she has the right to encourage women to be fit and healthy, but to expect women to lose weight and have washboard abs months after giving birth is unrealistic.
I lost 55 pounds in 4 months. I used to be obese and now have a normal BMI. That is why I especially hate fatasses and all there excuses, it sickens me.

Not much. Pregnancy makes you put on weight, which is normal. Stuffing your face full of crap is not.

Then don't get your panties in a bunch over this, she is addressing all overweight women obviously. If she can do this with 3 kids, any other woman's excuse is lame.

I lost 55 pounds in 4 months. I used to be obese and now have a normal BMI. That is why I especially hate fatasses and all there excuses, it sickens me.

I lost 15kgs in around six months through healthy eating and exercise, and it makes me angry when fat people insist that they can't lose weight, while stuffing their faces. Get off your butt, eat a salad and go for a walk.

That applies to women without kids, women who have a newborn have no time to exercise, they have baby to care for.

Then don't get your panties in a bunch over this, she is addressing all overweight women obviously. If she can do this with 3 kids, any other woman's excuse is lame.

Her poster says otherwise - if she was addressing all overweight women, why have the photo with her kids? The implication is that women should be able to slim down like her after having a child, which is simply not true.

I lost 15kgs in around six months through healthy eating and exercise, and it makes me angry when fat people insist that they can't lose weight, while stuffing their faces. Get off your butt, eat a salad and go for a walk.

That applies to women without kids, women who have a newborn have no time to exercise, they have baby to care for.
Pregnancy isn't an excuse to remain fat. With a kid you can eat right(that will take off weight without exercise), and on top of that you can take just 30 minutes to exercise. No one says you have to be like this woman, just don't be overweight.

Bullshit. They can squeeze out a few minutes a day, and they can cut back on their food intake too.

Her poster says otherwise - if she was addressing all overweight women, why have the photo with her kids? The implication is that women should be able to slim down like her after having a child, which is simply not true.

Are you that daft?

She is saying she lost weight despite 3 pregnancies. She is saying if she can do that, why can't any woman who is overweight lose weight(most of whom don't have three kids).

The reason most people don't lose weight is because they are lazy and undisciplined, and full of excuses.

Bullshit. They can squeeze out a few minutes a day, and they can cut back on their food intake too.

Looking after a newborn is hard work, and women are tired enough without having to exercise. When the kid is a toddler though, they should lose it.

Forum List

Back