Is this the end of Alex Jones ?

How do you propose that "we, as a society" make it unacceptable to entertain certain ideas?
Education is the solution. And better mental health care. His followers seem to be either stupid,crazy or both.

When one speaks of “education” as a means of suppressing opinions that one finds disagreeable, one is not speaking of genuine education at all, but of indoctrination, brainwashing, mind control.
Making up stories that victimise people who have lost their children.............. just for profit.
That is way more than "disagreeable ".

I am not shocked that you find that acceptable.

The mainstream media in their crusade to destroy him gave Jones and his ideas more publicity than he ever would have had otherwise.

Uh Tommy, you may not be aware, but in America free speech includes that speech with which you may personally disagree.

There will never be an end to Alex Jones. The name behind all the lies and hyperbolic rhetoric might change, but the essence of Alex Jones will always be with us. After Jones is gone, the crazies will demand someone pick up his mantle and carry on with what Jones does, and someone will do that. We, as a society, need to expose that vile craziness for what it is, and make it unacceptable to accept that crap as truth, no matter who is spouting it. It's the only chance we have to return to sane discourse..

How do you propose that "we, as a society" make it unacceptable to entertain certain ideas?
Education is the solution. And better mental health care. His followers seem to be either stupid,crazy or both.
They’re stupid, ignorant, crazy, and desperate.

Uh Tommy, you may not be aware, but in America free speech includes that speech with which you may personally disagree.

Tainted Tommy is against more than just free speech. His reference to “education” earlier in this thread indicates that he wants the power to dictate what people are allowed to think and believe. This is serious Orwellian shit

Jones is a bullshit artist.

I suspect he actually works for the "NWO" to marginalize the opponents of global collectivism as a lot of fringe kooks.

Tainted Tommy is against more than just free speech. His reference to “education” earlier in this thread indicates that he wants the power to dictate what people are allowed to think and believe. This is serious Orwellian shit

People like Tommy have a fetish for "victims" that borders on the religious. To them, it's heresy to doubt a victim's story. People who dare cross that line need to be sent to reeducation camps where they will learn never to question anything ever again.

When one speaks of “education” as a means of suppressing opinions that one finds disagreeable, one is not speaking of genuine education at all, but of indoctrination, brainwashing, mind control.
Making up stories that victimise people who have lost their children.............. just for profit.
That is way more than "disagreeable ".

I am not shocked that you find that acceptable.
It wasn’t just for profit, it was also part of the conservative political agenda.

By contriving and propagating the lie that Sandy Hook was a ‘hoax,’ Jones and others on the right sought to undermine efforts to enact stronger firearm regulatory measures.

HuffPost is now part of Oath

I am struggling to think of a more disgusting human being, I dont have a problem with conspiracy theorists, bless them, but when they start hurting people then a line has to be drawn.

Oh, come on now.

Jones is a pathetic pig. But you seriously cannot think of a more disgusting, human being?

How about murderers? Rapists? Surely, you think a murderer/rapist is FAR worse then Alex Jones?

There are literally tens of thousands of people in America alone who are FAR worse then Alex Jones.

Last edited:
You’re clearly unaware of the fact that in America the doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and private entities.

Private persons advocating that hate speech not be disseminated by private media doesn’t ‘violate’ free speech.

Private media entities refusing to have hate speech as part of their content doesn’t ‘violate’ free speech.

Conservatives are as ignorant as they are reprehensible.

People like Tommy have a fetish for "victims" that borders on the religious. To them, it's heresy to doubt a victim's story. People who dare cross that line need to be sent to reeducation camps where they will learn never to question anything ever again.
Or maybe its about helping people to discern a bullshit artist when they see one. Are you saying that Sandy Hook never happened ? Jones isnt.

HuffPost is now part of Oath

I am struggling to think of a more disgusting human being, I dont have a problem with conspiracy theorists, bless them, but when they start hurting people then a line has to be drawn.

Um................Tommy....................not for nothing dude, but do you have another link? Huffpo is saying that they are part of a group called Oath, and in order for me to read the article, I would have to give them access to my computer, as well as my location. Sorry, but I'm not comfortable with this link.

Never mind.................I just Googled "alex jones psychosis" and was able to come up with another link that DOESN'T require access to my computer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ychosis/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d60186b3caec

You're right. He IS a piece of crap. Guess he's looking for any excuse to try to get himself out of hot water.

Claiming that he has a psychosis that was induced by all the "fake media" stories, which is why he was skeptical of the media, and that is why he claimed Sandy Hook was a false flag is beyond stupid.

Sandy Hoax was a false flag event. It was a DHS drill that took place over two days in the Fall before December 14th. It was a piss poor attempt to fool the masses and indoctrinate them into looking at the 2nd amendment in a different way. The over-turning of the Smith-Mundt Act of 1947 makes it legal for this corporate entity we call "gubermint" to legally lie to the people. Tus far, no one has been able to explain the almost 100 anomalies of which any one of them blows the official story out of the water. This was an "Operation Gladio" type of event without a doubt. Jones crawfished on it because he is a shill...he did the same thing about the Comet Ping Pong and Pizza fake shooting.

Last edited:

Or maybe its about helping people to discern a bullshit artist when they see one. Are you saying that Sandy Hook never happened ? Jones isnt.

Nope, it never happened....

sandy-hook-non-hoax.jpg

sandy-hook-false-flag-hoax-iconic-image-faked.jpeg
sandy-hook-false-flag-hoax-iconic-image-faked.jpeg
ct-state-police-relaxing-at-sandy-hook-school.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 7.17.18 AM.png
shes.jpg
Exterior Photo #65.png
Lanza Room #2.jpg

View attachment 253750 View attachment 253750 View attachment 253751 View attachment 253752 View attachment 253753 View attachment 253754 View attachment 253755
Get help you sick fuck.

Forum List

Back