Is This Racist?

It's cute. I supposed if someone wanted to make it racist they could. It's what many love to do now days anyhow.

Don't let Asslips see it, he'll get mad the girl preferred her own kind instead of the colored guy. ;)

It has a considerable history.

upload_2016-5-30_11-49-12.jpeg

Was it meant to show Blacks inferior to whites?? Not at all; but libtards say so. Stuff them!!

Greg

This one MAY have a little to answer for.

chlorinol3.jpg

But racist?? Comical at the time I would suggest..Asclepias; racist or no???

Greg

Its funny as hell and very ANTI-PC

Nope, nothing can be "racist"! "Racism" and "racist" are just rhetorical constructs. The words have no concrete meaning. They are used to derail fact based discussions regarding the inconvenient realities and truths of racial dynamics.

The High Court of Australia considered the matter of the use of the word "N!!!!r" and found that the word itself was NOT racist but its USE determined whether it was used as a racist slur. In short, a chap who was a famous footballer in his day was known as "N!!!!r Brown"..........and in that context it was not RACIST. I suggest that one looks at the context and frankly I deplore racism and racists. Seems most I notice these days are left wing idiots who want to keep Black people as some sort of Racial oddity. When will they realise that ALL people should be free from stereotyping and that includes VICTIMHOOD!!

Greg

Too bad that stuff only works on the outside. Our crime rate would plummet and we would save billions in welfare and food stamp payouts.

Forum List

Back