Is This Racist?

Is This Racist

• Total voters
You'd be too much of a pussy to say that to someones face.
Time, date, and location.

LOL...smh! You think you can whip Carla, do ya?

Who's the pussy now? You said I wouldn't, I asked you where and when yet you don't reply with an answer.

You're an idiot.

You're a coward. You said I wouldn't say it to your face. I offered to allow you to say when and where. You won't. Run along coward. You must be one of the same kind as Alclepias.

You know the only place you call people the "N" word is from the safety of your home/work, on the computer. You're a pussy.

They're still white trash if they lowered themselves to a black BOY.

You Stormfronters are all the same. Small brains, limited vocabulary of just a few words, mostly childish racial slurs, and likely a little tiny hermit that some woman made fun of.

The worst of the worst of your demographic....
:itsok:

You n*****rs are all the same.

How about 5 PM tomorrow, in the parking lot at Walmart in Edmond, OKLA? What do you drive?

Depends on the rental vehicle. It's 1100 miles to drive moron.

Who's the pussy now? You said I wouldn't, I asked you where and when yet you don't reply with an answer.

You're an idiot.

You're a coward. You said I wouldn't say it to your face. I offered to allow you to say when and where. You won't. Run along coward. You must be one of the same kind as Alclepias.

You know the only place you call people the "N" word is from the safety of your home/work, on the computer. You're a pussy.

You're a coward and either a n****r or n***r lover. No difference.

You Stormfronters are all the same. Small brains, limited vocabulary of just a few words, mostly childish racial slurs, and likely a little tiny hermit that some woman made fun of.

The worst of the worst of your demographic....
:itsok:

How about 5 PM tomorrow, in the parking lot at Walmart in Edmond, OKLA? What do you drive?

Pussy.

Pussy.

Coward.

Pussy.

Coward and a n****r at the same time. Sort of redundant.

You're an idiot.

Racist dickhead.

You're an idiot.

Racist dickhead.

Cowardly porch monkey.

You're an idiot.

Racist dickhead.

Cowardly porch monkey.

You wouldn't meet my grandma in the parking lot, you big pussy.

Racist dickhead.

Cowardly porch monkey.

What make you think I haven't already and that's how you eventually got here.

You're an idiot.

many a time I have been called a cracker or honky at USMB

are they cowards too

old school
dot com come to mind and we are not even going to discuss asslicker

do you have double standards carla dingbat?

You're an idiot.

are they cowards too

old school

To Carla, statements like cracker or honky aren't racist.

Racist dickhead.

Cowardly porch monkey.

Because my grandma doesn't do illiterate racist boobs.

Racist dickhead.

Cowardly porch monkey.

Because my grandma doesn't do illiterate racist boobs.

That's what you think. I've heard she'll do anything with a heartbeat.

You're an idiot.

are they cowards too

old school

I'm responsible for no one but me.

You're an idiot.

are they cowards too

old school

You should start.

You're an idiot.

are they cowards too

old school

then don't criticize anyone but yourself

You're an idiot.

You can't even spell out the word, because you're too big a pussy.

You're an idiot.

Says the one that used "N" word in the last post.

You're an idiot.

Says the one that used "N" word in the last post.

Why would I call someone the "N" word? I'm not the racist pussy on this forum, you are.

Forum List

Back