Is this not racism?

You're repeating yourself. West Virginian is an apt example because categories aren't precluded to races.

I just told you. That is a tenet of CRT. So you agree with CRT.
Senseless. One becomes a Western Virginian by geographical location. Western Virginians share that georgical location with other West Virginians. They often have historic roots there and that binds them into a category together; a geographical category. The category, "People of color," binds people together that have ZERO bonds of commonality. It is a False category, and unlike Biological Race, it is just a faux construct. I ask you AGAIN: What does a Japanese man and black women have in common that would put them into a common category?

"Race has meaning," is not a principal that distinguishes CRT-ideology from anything else. I agree that Race has meaning, but I call CRT-ideology nothing but racist conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
Senseless. One becomes a Western Virginian by geographical location. Western Virginias share that georgical location with other West Virginians. They often have historic roots there and that binds them into a category together. The category, "People of color," binds people together that have ZERO bonds of commonality. It is a False category, and unlike Biological Race, it is just a faux construct. I ask you AGAIN: What does a Japanese man and black women have in common that would put them into a common category?

"Race has meaning," is not a principal that distinguishes CRT-ideology from anything else. I agree that Race has meaning, but I call CRT-ideology nothing but racist conspiracy theories.
It's can't be a conspiracy theory if you agree that race is consequential.

You are totally illogical, which is the opposite of your namesake. So, if culture, religion, and race have consequences, then Neo-Nazi ideas that Jews are controlling everything cannot be considered a conspiracy theory? Try harder, please.

I will start, then. CRT-type ideology doesn't just claim that race has consequences, it claims that Black failure is the result of White racism. It claims there is a conspiracy by White people to prevent Blacks from succeeding. That is hairbrained, ridiculous, childish reckoning, and it is also an ideology which seeks to obfuscate any information that counters its dogma or exposes its self-contractions. This is why its proponents oppose free speech, which is often called "White Supremacy." Quite a telling belief, I say.

You are totally illogical, which is the opposite of your namesake. So, if culture, religion, and race have consequences, then Neo-Nazi ideas that Jews are controlling everything cannot be considered a conspiracy theory? Try harder, please.

I will start, then. CRT-type ideology doesn't just claim that race has consequences, it claims that Black failure is the result of White racism. It claims there is a conspiracy by White people to prevent Blacks from succeeding. That is hairbrained, ridiculous, childish reckoning, and it is also an ideology which seeks to obfuscate any information that counters its dogma or exposes its self-contractions. This is why its proponents oppose free speech, which is often called "White Supremacy." Quite a telling belief, I say.
A conspiracy theory isn't contingent on whether or not race is a legitimate phenomenon. Man, think harder, dude. This is basic shit. And you just tried to roast me for having poor logic bwahahah.

Citations needed.

A conspiracy theory isn't contingent on whether or not race is a legitimate phenomenon. Man, think harder, dude. This is basic shit. And you just tried to roast me for having poor logic bwahahah.

Citations needed.
So, by your comments so far, you think that racism as practiced by non-whites is just fine yet say that racism as app0lied to blacks is abhorrent. Hypocrisy at its finest.

BTW, "citations needed"? You are unable to think or reason by yourself? Further, or any for that matter, lessons in debate and logic are needed.

Citations needed.
That's the point YOU tried to make. You said that if race is consequential than CRT is legitimate.

So, by your comments so far, you think that racism as practiced by non-whites is just fine yet say that racism as app0lied to blacks is abhorrent. Hypocrisy at its finest.

BTW, "citations needed"? You are unable to think or reason by yourself? Further, or any for that matter, lessons in debate and logic are needed.
No, because what he is calling "anti white racism" isn't racism.

He made the claim of what crt is. He absolutely needs citations.

That's the point YOU tried to make. You said that if race is consequential than CRT is legitimate.
Not once did I say that conspiracies are true based on CRT being true. YOU SAID THAT. lol Bro, do you have dyslexia or are you just retarded? I honestly feel sorry for people like you who aren't able to rationalize. God bless you, white man. I love being a high IQ black mane.

Last edited:
you just retarded? I honestly feel sorry for people like you who aren't able to rationalize. God bless you, white man. I love being a high IQ black mane.
LOL---ok, high I. Q. "mane." You wrote that if race is consequential (which I agree that it is), then CRT-type ideology cannot be a conspiracy theory. That's what you wrote--you. That is illogical. I've asked you to post one defining tenet of CRT-ideology that you believe in, and I am still waiting....Still waiting....I don't expect much, though. I'm used to dealing with people living life on the bad-end-of-the-Bell Curve.

LOL---ok, high I. Q. "mane." You wrote that if race is consequential (which I agree that it is), then CRT-type ideology cannot be a conspiracy theory. That's what you wrote--you. That is illogical. I've asked you to post one defining tenet of CRT-ideology that you believe in, and I am still waiting....Still waiting....I don't expect much, though. I'm used to dealing with people living life on the bad-end-of-the-Bell Curve.
Talking with Democrats on political forums, a multitude believe most black babies allowed to live instead of aborted will automatically be on welfare and/or in prison. That's racism, and they're not trying to hide it.

No, because what he is calling "anti white racism" isn't racism.

He made the claim of what crt is. He absolutely needs citations.
"Anti white racism" is still racism as it is based on the race of those being attacked. CRT is based on attacking anyone white without regard for their personal beliefs, just a broad stroke.

Once again, if that isn't racism, what is?

Citations needed.
BTW, your claims, by your own rules, need citations also. You have failed to live up to your own demands which tends to nullify your claims.

Not once did I say that conspiracies are true based on CRT being true. YOU SAID THAT. lol Bro, do you have dyslexia or are you just retarded? I honestly feel sorry for people like you who aren't able to rationalize. God bless you, white man. I love being a high IQ black mane.
Your claims have nothing to prove them correct, yet CRT says that you are. Not much proof in your statements, just racism.

"Anti white racism" is still racism as it is based on the race of those being attacked. CRT is based on attacking anyone white without regard for their personal beliefs, just a broad stroke.

Once again, if that isn't racism, what is?
But wokeness and crt isn't racism, it's just facts.

Actually, you claimed it to be a fact. Wrong as usual.

Forum List

Back