Is This Moral? Interracial Homosexual Childrens Book Released Promoting Anal Sex Between Ages 5 & 10

Well, at the very least, it gives distorted perceptions about the world.

A queer couple can't "start" a family without BIG BROTHER kidnapping children from normal families and giving them to artificial and unnaturally built families.

58d556881400008806071652.png

Daily Stormer? That makes Sassy a stormarina.

Well except I didn't post it...I simply pointed out they linked Huffpo.

Tell me Fake, do you ever tire of getting slapped around? I mean for being the "ultimate member" it happens to you quite frequently.

Tell me Fake, do you ever tire of getting slapped around? I mean for being the "ultimate member" it happens to you quite frequently.
If it ever happens, I will let you know.

But . . . you must have a good idea, because the Board dances on your head daily.

Once again, here's another example of the immoral actions of child predators known as homosexuals. Liberalism is indeed a mental disease. As a heterosexual Southern Baptist Conservative Christian, I am completely astonished that a book like this would be allowed to be written. If we God loving moral Christians can do anything, it is to take action to prevent this book from getting read by innocent children the two predatory homosexual writers are targeting. Always remember people, diversity and multiculturalism kills.

www.dailystormer.com/progress-interracial-faggot-childrens-book-released/
"daily stormer"....says it all.

Actually, HuffPo says it all, hun.

OP - brainless Steve, cracker, inbred, failure, trailer trash -Lying as usual. There is nothing like that in that link.

Also lying about you being a "patriot". Every post you write is anti-constitution and anti-America -including this one. And of course, you're anything but "christian". Hell, you're hardly even human.

What a bunch of sickos you RWNJs are. Move to Russia or N Korea. That's what you want, its what you respect and its obvious that you can't handle equality.

Once again, here's another example of the immoral actions of child predators known as homosexuals. Liberalism is indeed a mental disease. As a heterosexual Southern Baptist Conservative Christian, I am completely astonished that a book like this would be allowed to be written. If we God loving moral Christians can do anything, it is to take action to prevent this book from getting read by innocent children the two predatory homosexual writers are targeting. Always remember people, diversity and multiculturalism kills.

Missed the Huffington Post link in it didn't you?

Moron
Daily Stormer your go-to news source?

Well, at the very least, it gives distorted perceptions about the world.

A queer couple can't "start" a family without BIG BROTHER kidnapping children from normal families and giving them to artificial and unnaturally built families.

58d556881400008806071652.png
GAH! Post a disclaimer before posting that! Disgusting.

Actually, HuffPo says it all, hun.

Good for you.

Really, most of your posts are lies and/or rabid RWNJ traitor. Good for you for seeing this for what it really is - Just as HuffPo said. Love, hope, equality. All great American values.

Is this moral? Iron Henry promotes witchcraft and animal fucking to children. :eek:

Moron

Worse.
Its the catholic church and their pedo priests.

But . . . you must have a good idea, because the Board dances on your head daily.

Careful, you're off topic and trolling, snitch.

I've never heard of the OPs source until he posted it...so yes you got smacked down.

The hilarious thing is two loons attacked source and it links Huffpo.....priceless

Moron

Worse.

Children in public education are 100 times more likely to be sexually assaulted than by a priest in the Church.

Going to rail on public school teachers now, Lug Nut?

Is this moral? Iron Henry promotes witchcraft and animal fucking to children. :eek:

You reminded me - Didn't someone write that Beauty and the Beast was "satanism"? And nutters have long said that Harry Potter was some sort of evil thing.

Darn that pesky First Amendment. Odium has a lot of book burning to do but he learned from a master - hitler.

Moron

Worse.

Children in public education are 100 times more likely to be sexually assaulted than by a priest in the Church.

Going to rail on public school teachers now, Lug Nut?

I rail against all pedos, including those you protect and worship.

Careful, you're off topic and trolling, snitch.

I've never heard of the OPs source until he posted it...so yes you got smacked down.

The hilarious thing is two loons attacked source and it links Huffpo.....priceless
You got the head tap dance again, dincha? :lol:

The OP is crazy as are you.

Why you support Steve at all is beyond me.

Depends...

Were you born in West Virgina, when passing sheep do you get horny, and afterwards dance naked under a full moon?

If yes, well no book caused those things but the lack of sanity might come into question...

Now before you ask me, no I was not born in West Virgina...

You reminded me - Didn't someone write that Beauty and the Beast was "satanism"? And nutters have long said that Harry Potter was some sort of evil thing.

Darn that pesky First Amendment. Odium has a lot of book burning to do but he learned from a master - hitler.

I wouldn't put much stock in any of what Odium thinks. He's good for a laugh, though. lol

Forum List

Back