Is This Moral? Interracial Homosexual Childrens Book Released Promoting Anal Sex Between Ages 5 & 10

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is Steve McGarrett, heterosexual alpha male American patriot. Once again, here's another example of the immoral actions of child predators known as homosexuals. Liberalism is indeed a mental disease. As a heterosexual Southern Baptist Conservative Christian, I am completely astonished that a book like this would be allowed to be written. If we God loving moral Christians can do anything, it is to take action to prevent this book from getting read by innocent children that these two predatory homosexual writers are targeting. Always remember people, diversity and multiculturalism kills.

www.dailystormer.com/progress-interracial-faggot-childrens-book-released/

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58d54c9be4b03692bea55518?section=us_queer-voices

Last edited:
Once again, here's another example of the immoral actions of child predators known as homosexuals. Liberalism is indeed a mental disease. As a heterosexual Southern Baptist Conservative Christian, I am completely astonished that a book like this would be allowed to be written. If we God loving moral Christians can do anything, it is to take action to prevent this book from getting read by innocent children the two predatory homosexual writers are targeting. Always remember people, diversity and multiculturalism kills.

"daily stormer"....says it all.

Once again, here's another example of the immoral actions of child predators known as homosexuals. Liberalism is indeed a mental disease. As a heterosexual Southern Baptist Conservative Christian, I am completely astonished that a book like this would be allowed to be written. If we God loving moral Christians can do anything, it is to take action to prevent this book from getting read by innocent children the two predatory homosexual writers are targeting. Always remember people, diversity and multiculturalism kills.

Missed the Huffington Post link in it didn't you?

Moron

• Banned

Do you agree with the books theme?

So does HUFF POST which the link was right in Steve's article... Huff's post is a site you liberals loathe over isn't it lol.

upload_2017-3-27_12-48-24.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-27_12-48-11.png
    upload_2017-3-27_12-48-11.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 26
The Authors
Co-author Reynolds said he wanted to tell the type of story he never had growing up, “As a child, everything I saw and heard supported a traditional relationship between a man and a woman. Our hope is to provide a safe environment for children and parents to discuss the different relationships, and help foster acceptance from a young age.”

“So much of what we see through the media and our parents when we are children forms our opinions and attitudes towards others and, more importantly, our attitudes towards ourselves. The conflict in our story does not arise from the sexuality of the main characters; it is merely about two young men who meet, fall in love and find their relationship caught up in the middle of a turf war,” explained co-author Chaz Harris.

Speaking of why they decided to create the book, Adam and Chaz said that they wanted all children to grow up feeling that Happily Ever After is absolutely possible for LGBTI youngsters. By representing gay characters in this way, they hope it will open the door to more stories like it and help promote a more tolerant, diverse and accepting world for future generations.
“Promised Land,” a Children’s Book With a Romantic Gay Storyline

Might have to see if my local library has this and burn it. I will be more than happy to pay the price of the book if I can insure no child sees that that filth.

This is Steve McGarrett, heterosexual alpha male American patriot. Once again, here's another example of the immoral actions of child predators known as homosexuals. Liberalism is indeed a mental disease. As a heterosexual Southern Baptist Conservative Christian, I am completely astonished that a book like this would be allowed to be written. If we God loving moral Christians can do anything, it is to take action to prevent this book from getting read by innocent children that these two predatory homosexual writers are targeting. Always remember people, diversity and multiculturalism kills.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58d54c9be4b03692bea55518?section=us_queer-voices

Oh that is so wrong. Kids that young don't need to think much about kissing anyway, except their parents and relatives.

No kind of sex should be involved at all. That's nauseating.

which guy would you rather do?

So where is the part of the book that promotes anal sex? Does Sleeping Beauty promote vaginal sex?

Forum List

Back