Is This Appropriate for 9th Graders?

Any progressive scumbag teaching that shit should be drug into a field and summarily executed.

American Taliban ^^^

Mad World, really? Which Bay Area School District - there are hundreds? Methinks the OP is bullshit, but it sure gets the echo chamber outraged. I suppose this is their red meat for the day.

The origin of the story is the San Francisco Chronicle. Looks real to me.

Health textbook too explicit for some East Bay parents - SFGate
9th Grade Sex Ed Now Features Sex Toys Oral Sex and Bondage - Illinois Review
9th Grade Sex Ed Now Features Sex Toys Oral Sex And BONDAGE The Daily Caller

H

"Mad World News, huh?"

Normally, I don't bother responding to the blogger-garbage news, but would be interested if the case could be documented by a reliable source.

Otherwise, I'll save Mad World News for advise regarding "Killing Teeth Stains," and "Odd Tricks to 'Destroy' Diabetes."
Here is the textbook. Check it out yourself. Arrogance is common among the ignorant.

Your Health Today Choices in a Changing Society Amazon Books

We aren't the ones who deem any part of education "appropriate". That's left to the Liberal-bloated Union-run system.

What?

I tracked down a real source for this news from the San Francisco Chronicle

It included the following:

"There are certain components of this book that are stellar," said Larry Sweeney, who, with fellow board member Lily Mei, voted against adopting the text. He said there is a need for more cultural sensitivity in making such decisions given Fremont's diverse demographics, with a majority Asian population, including Asian Indian, Chinese and Filipino residents.
Used in Texas
He noted that a handful of schools in Texas are using the book, but no other California districts.
If the text is used in Texas, then I'm somewhat astonished since that state is certainly NOT an example of the "Liberal-bloated Union-run system" about which you believe has excluded community involvement in Textbook selection.

We aren't the ones who deem any part of education "appropriate". That's left to the Liberal-bloated Union-run system.

What?

"There are certain components of this book that are stellar," said Larry Sweeney, who, with fellow board member Lily Mei, voted against adopting the text. He said there is a need for more cultural sensitivity in making such decisions given Fremont's diverse demographics, with a majority Asian population, including Asian Indian, Chinese and Filipino residents.
Used in Texas
He noted that a handful of schools in Texas are using the book, but no other California districts.
If the text is used in Texas, then I'm somewhat astonished since that state is certainly NOT an example of the "Liberal-bloated Union-run system" about which you believe has excluded community involvement in Textbook selection.
The schools, not the state. :slap:

:beer:

H

"Mad World News, huh?"

Normally, I don't bother responding to the blogger-garbage news, but would be interested if the case could be documented by a reliable source.

Otherwise, I'll save Mad World News for advise regarding "Killing Teeth Stains," and "Odd Tricks to 'Destroy' Diabetes."
Here is the textbook. Check it out yourself. Arrogance is common among the ignorant.

"Arrogance?"

Asking for a credible source?

What is commonly ignorant is accepting as fact anything you read on the internet.

What?

Used in Texas
The schools, not the state. :slap:

:beer:

What is your point?

If the book is used ANYWHERE in Texas it is astonishing, and there is NOWHERE in TEXAS that is a "Liberal-bloated Union-run system," since collective bargaining by teachers in Texas is Outlawed.

:slap:

:texflag:

H

"Mad World News, huh?"

"Arrogance?"

What is commonly ignorant is accepting as fact anything you read on the internet.

There are links in the article. Check it out for yourself. Whining doesn't move me.

H

"Mad World News, huh?"

"Arrogance?"

There are links in the article. Check it out for yourself. Whining doesn't move me.

Apparently common sense doesn't move you much either.

In case what little brain-matter you have is not completely encased in concrete, here's what's called a journalist's source, not an opinion piece in an internet blog.

What?

Used in Texas

Texas!?! Dam those liberals!!

What?

Used in Texas

Texas!?! Dam those liberals!!

Larry could be full of shit.

He did not identify where in Texas the "handful of schools" are located.

I'm also wondering why a majority Asian population would be especially sensitive to this Text? Where was the Kama Sutra written?

Asians are that way about sex. Its weird...they get really filthy but they block it out like they're ashamed

It's called "grooming", and it's considered "education" by progressives.

It's the reason AIDS is still rampant among the 13-19 year old boy set. Sex education doesn't educate anybody. It just teaches them to be somebody's sexual plaything. It normalizes abuse, it de-criminalizes victimization.

It's called "grooming", and it's considered "education" by progressives.

It's the reason AIDS is still rampant among the 13-19 year old boy set. Sex education doesn't educate anybody. It just teaches them to be somebody's sexual plaything. It normalizes abuse, it de-criminalizes victimization.

Yeah those Texas Liberals lmao

I'm sure it's progressive nutbag curriculum...they're there to teach those Texassholes a thing or two.

That's the way they roll.

Oh, Liberals are looking to take over Texas! And Texas cant do anything to stop it because its chock full of liberals! Yeah! Thats the ticket.

Forum List

Back