Is there really a liberal mafia?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
yes, they try to treasonously use govt to steal money from the rich after customers have freely given money to them in return for great affordable goods and services.

Why not ask the customers to stop buying, save the money, and enrich themselves rather than use govt to steal the money back after they have already purchased from the rich??

Last edited:
yes, they try to treasonously use govt to steal money from the rich after customers have freely given money to them in return for great affordable goods and services.

Why not ask the customers to stop buying, save the money, and enrich themselves rather than use govt to steal the money back after they have already purchased from the rich??

:rolleyes:

I should hope there is a liberal mafia - They'd be a bunch of pussies. I could borrow money from them and not pay it back, encroach on their territory without fear of retribution - just whining and belly-aching about fairness.

I should hope there is a liberal mafia - They'd be a bunch of pussies. I could borrow money from them and not pay it back, encroach on their territory without fear of retribution - just whining and belly-aching about fairness.

but are liberals mafia-like when they persuade Americans that their way to salvation is through stealing from the rich

Forum List

Back