Is there political gain to classify Hispanics as ‘white’? The Vegas thug Jesus Ayala is classed as white..the kid who killed the cyclist?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Is it politicians who push this lunacy and why do they do it?
Are they trying to hide hispanic criminality and the rest of their behavioral characteristics in with white averages?
Have you ever heard a Hispanic tell someone they’re “White”.
I’ve never understood this….I suppose I’m crazy for always thinking of white as a color associated with caucasians.
Does this dude look “WHITE” as classified in booking?

63816467-EFD9-413F-B5BC-920CCC8769A3.jpeg

6DF4DE3F-58D3-47B4-B60A-307E5E5EC0DF.jpeg

To be fair, many Hispanics are "white" in appearance. (Just look at some of the most popular singers in Mexico.)

Quite often when the cops are looking for a suspect, sometimes a courageous newsreader will tell viewers to be on the lookout for "either a white [AKA Caucasian] or Hispanic" male/female.

The suspect in this case should be identified as a "Hispanic."

Are they trying to hide hispanic criminality and the rest of their behavioral characteristics in with white averages?
I’ve never understood this….I suppose I’m crazy for always thinking of white as a color associated with caucasians.

View attachment 833050

View attachment 833051
You mean other than the fact that they have European DNA? As I tried to explain to you in the other thread, South America was concurred by the Spanish. Spain is in Europe. The term white isn't a biological term is a thing made up by Europeans. Read a book.

You mean other than the fact that they have European DNA? As I tried to explain to you in the other thread, South America was concurred by the Spanish. Spain is in Europe. The term white isn't a biological term is a thing made up by Europeans. Read a book.
It sure look likes your Father Government is trying to make Hispanics look better than blacks on paper…no?

View attachment 833050

View attachment 833051
Yes. If a Hispanic commits a crime against a black, he is automatically a white hispanic. The reason is the anti-white race angle must always be played.

Remember, Elizabeth Warren is a minority while George Zimmerman is a cracker.

View attachment 833050

View attachment 833051

And this is Green:

iu

Yes ... there is an agenda. Crime statistics are so incredibly lopsided with blacks being the most dangerous racial group in the USA followed by Hispanics, that it has become necessary (in a society of “equal rights”) to make whites appear to be just as dangerous as everyone else. Even if they have to lie to make it so.

Last edited:
To be fair, many Hispanics are "white" in appearance. (Just look at some of the most popular singers in Mexico.)

Quite often when the cops are looking for a suspect, sometimes a courageous newsreader will tell viewers to be on the lookout for "either a white [AKA Caucasian] or Hispanic" male/female.

The suspect in this case should be identified as a "Hispanic."
Some truth to your statement. But the murderer in the photo is anything but White. Deeming him “White” is political manipulation.

When a Hispanic is the victim of a crime they are a non white Hispanic. When a Hispanic is the perpetrator of a crime they are classified as white.

View attachment 833050

View attachment 833051

Carmen Diaz and Andy Garcia are white Hispanics.

Yes. If a Hispanic commits a crime against a black, he is automatically a white hispanic. The reason is the anti-white race angle must always be played.

Remember, Elizabeth Warren is a minority while George Zimmerman is a cracker.

George Zimmerman isn't a cracker. Don't you know what the word means?

View attachment 833050

View attachment 833051
\

Wow.....I guess White Hispanics are real......when they commit a politically insensitive murder......besides that they are brown people about to replace Americans and vote for democrats.

When a Hispanic is the victim of a crime they are a non white Hispanic. When a Hispanic is the perpetrator of a crime they are classified as white.

Depends on who they target....if it is other hispanics, the democrats ignore the crime.....if it is against blacks or asians or whites...they become White hispanics.

Vanna White, Cameron Diaz and Andy Garcia are white Hispanics.

These posters sure are stupid.

View attachment 833050

View attachment 833051
HIspanics are descendants of the Spaniards of Spain. Spain is in Europe.

Before White Supremacists changed CAUCASIAN to White, Hispanics were Caucasians, therefore they are now White, just like Indians from India, Arabs, Persians, et .

It looks like some people are confusing Hispanics with Indigenous people from Mexico and others in Central and South America.

Hispanics are Caucasians = White, one likes it, understands it, or not.

It sure look likes your Father Government is trying to make Hispanics look better than blacks on paper…no?
It doesn't matter Latinos are the ones who don't buy into that fallacy. Since Latinos will be the majority very soon both demographically and legislatively it's really a dead issue.

No. It just looks like you're fucking moron who doesn't know where Spain is or that it colonized South America and wiped out much of the indigenous life.
Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, Turks…..NOBODY sane and not trying to ride the coattails of evil whitey considers them white….NOBODY!
Southern Europeans are not white.

But I get it….Hispanics are “people of color” for certain benefits and white for other benefits.…that’s pretty cool…they’re essentially real life shapeshifters. So fucking cool.

Zincwarrior
Sixties Fan
surada

Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, Turks…..NOBODY sane and not trying to ride the coattails of evil whitey considers them white….NOBODY!
Southern Europeans are not white.

But I get it….Hispanics are “people of color” for certain benefits and white for other benefits.…that’s pretty cool…they’re essentially real life shapeshifters. So fucking cool.

Zincwarrior
Sixties Fan
surada

Damn, you're really ignorant.

Forum List

Back