Is there much difference between Islam and Judiasm?

haissem123

Jul 28, 2014
What's the real difference behind these two groups? I think they fight so because they are identical in many ways.

yep. killed all the cannites women and children too. nice god they have. then they bombed their state back into existance same way islam wants to do it now. killing civilians along with soldiers in hotel basements etc.. same group different name and same backer$ U.$.

Islam seems to cause more problems right now so I am generally supportive of the Jews. I could care less about their philosophical differences.

islam seems to cause more problems right now? are you serious? you are supportive of the american indians right to return too, I presume? shall we give them back manhattan or their beads? if you support them with money bombs and all other forms without caring about the philosophical ideals you do so at your own peril. I don't back any murderers, even our own. living by the sword shall end soon enough

isn't war about politics of religion over there? or is it really about money as always?

that's politics too, isn't it? a scam that those we elect shall do what's right for us not themselves? silly scam too

islam seems to cause more problems right now? are you serious? you are supportive of the american indians right to return too, I presume? shall we give them back manhattan or their beads? if you support them with money bombs and all other forms without caring about the philosophical ideals you do so at your own peril. I don't back any murderers, even our own. living by the sword shall end soon enough

Yeah, for me and the world radical Islamists are causing more problems.

I am thinking about Iraq right now. Afghanistan. 9-11. The less exciting terrorist attacks since then. The failed van bombing of the trade centers. That type of thing.

The Jews and the Holy Land situation sure is a mess. I like your analogy with the Native Americans. But yeah, I'd give it back to the Romans if I could just so no whiner could be the winner. Regardless for my benefit since the Arab states over there seem to be trouble makers on the world stage I sometimes wish we SUPPORTED Russia in her war in Afghanistan so much she could have taken the rest of the middle east and used Russian lives to baby sit the area instead of our lives and money.

So yeah, I disagree. Thanks for actually posting a paragraph in reply. In this day of cell phones and ipads conversation has gotten shorter on here
No offense. I just disagree.

The radical hate-America left probably thinks Netanyhu planned 9-11 and it doesn't do any good to argue with them. Their low information minds have been made up by Huffington and Soros.

911 was totally planned by people like nethanyu and others jewish and non jewish. they won't post the attendance records because you will see all the stiens and witz on their that were coincidently and unusually absent that day. why else wouldn't they open that record to the public? My cousins boss stayed home for his sons school first day crap. please... spare me. it was all about the money insurance, iraq afgahanistan etc.. I dont care about the spelling so sue me. The "owner" of the world trade center took out tons of insurance just before and got paid 4 times what the building was worth etc... only a fool things steel burns and crumbles from a gas fire.

the muslims see their country's oil wealth being stolen first from their puppet leaders and really by our puppet leaders henchmen behind the scenes. It's U.S. christian warriors that has been allowing our government to violently seize the riches of this world. don't hand me any other bs . I 'm can see the truth.

no not really. what's the difference of bombing women and children or shooting missiles at them? what's the difference of how terrorists bombed hotels in 47 and then became their leaders? same people different name. it's the sand and heat that makes these people animals I suppose

Musbomb women wear a sheet over themselves most of the time.
Jewish women only put a sheet over themselves for sex. :D

or a sheet up to keep the men from the women at weddings and other gatherings. ? see how much the muslims and jews are alike? suppressing women or fearful of their beauty? or wanna keep that beauty all to themselves? strangely similiar phobias and prejudices against women. guess that's were the gop gets their war on women. they are bought and heavily subsides by jewish lobby, a saudi muslim kingdom money for the most part.

Forum List

Back