Almighty God says,"I love you my son".

Samuel_jc

Aug 21, 2014
Almighty God says " I love you my son" and I say I bless the holy name of God with all my heart. 2 Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins. He heals me. 4 He ransoms me from hell. He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. 5 He fills my life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! 6 He gives justice to all who are treated unfairly. 7 He revealed his will and nature. Psalm 103:1-7

Almighty God says " I love you my son" and I say I bless the holy name of God with all my heart. 2 Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins. He heals me. 4 He ransoms me from hell. He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. 5 He fills my life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! 6 He gives justice to all who are treated unfairly. 7 He revealed his will and nature. Psalm 103:1-7
Yes! We believers must never forget
YES. We believers must never forget the glorious things God has,is and will do for us. PTL.

Forum List

Back